Avatar: the Last Airbender - Day 2

fire nation def has some sort of arson mechanic

I don't think so, what makes you say that?

By looking at the vote history, you can learn a lot.
You know better than that Supa.
The players here are a lot smarter than the ones you used to play with.

i misread the op and thought it was just repeating who died but i thought about it and theres def no reason why it wouldnt be in the game

I have no clue what you're saying. I think this is just vanilla mafia.

if its one scum team vs one town team with no sk then scum team's either bigger than 3 or there's some mechanic that they have. they Could just have some i dunno like evil observer or some shit but why else would this be an avatar setup

If I Remember Correctly Avatar Isnt a Detective Show

That's all I wanted to hear, just wanted to clear you.

Epok being confused at scum roles PROBABLY indicates he's town. I hate to use that, but there are no hidden mechanics that we wouldn't have been told of in the setup. especially since its only 1 cop and rest are VTs.

@unlynch krazykat

@SOPHIE Jesus dan read the OP or just admit that your're scum.

i may have skipped the OP but i refuse to believe this is just a random avatar flavor

It's all vanilla, one cop, three scum.

To address this point, I don't see why in the world a mafia player would intentionally mistype the lynch. I don't like your statement at all.

1 Like

youre not seeing the third possibility dude do you even consider yourself spiritual?

It was trying to be obviously sarcastic too.

it makes a little sense if you dont know matty and you think he's been nolifing the forum while you were gone and you sometimes make critical errors because of some football injuries

maybe hes memeing but im not

@mafiabot lynch @Matticus

you knew alightsoul was town and wanted to take the opportunity to rid town of a half decent mafia player, didnt you?

I still think Nyte might be scum. I don't think she'd enter tunneling like this and her D1 had some weird posts.

I just @ and the first letter and the popup appears. Did you not do that or are you on a phone?

I was rushed. I was also feeling conflicted.

I was more sure he was town until the very EOD when he clears Klaze, Klaze doesn't even respond, and then went after Kyle.