babble royale

Downloading this when I get home

1 Like

Although I'm more of a bananagrams man personally

1 Like

also idk if you know but those guys throwing down words super fast are using their keyboard so they don't have to drag n drop

youll love it more once you get the hang of it

theres way more control in this game compared to other battle royales cuz there isnt a million players and you can control areas if you get good letter rng and play/spend well. it honestly feels like you're a fucking ww1 tactician when you're zig zagging 3 letter words to dig a trench the enemy has to bomb to pass

nevermind mmr system sucks and is not an accurate barometer of skill

1 Like

i believe this game is overrun by cheaters. i spawned and died to TARAF before i could click a letter.

they're keyboarding it. I've seen a few long flash words but nobody seems to be cheating where I'm at

hover over space press letter press Space done. TARAF is gathered on the keyboard, probably easier to spam out.

if someone drops next to you spell FA AA AE ZA AR AD asap

it was literally taraf in a split second from landing. my spell check thinks that word should be tartar.

unfortunately it do be a word but that is weird. never happened to me. I don't know if MMR is properly pooling players but if it is maybe its because youre low

i have 3k mmr, top of the leaderboard has like 15k. Would not be surprised if there were cheaters but generally do not see them in my games or I would be more annoyed

2 Likes

it's only a matter of time until someone gets rape'd and starts a twitter thread on it

@ian how are you liking it

this game is garbage imo

cool idea though

never enjoyed a br though so maybe it's a me thing

it's a you thing