babble royale

if you don't like Scrabble you wont love it and the game could use some balancing and UX improvements but the mechanics are solid and the games are fun and quick

idk if I'll be playing it for long but it's certainly not garbage. If you think it's slow you're playing slow. and if you don't like the meta or common strategies and think they ruin your game then that's def a you problem

the creator has been the game design professor
at NYU forr over a decade and seems to know his shit lol

i like scrabble. you don't get to just slam letters and figure out if they're words

well you get punished

getting 3 lettered off the board immediately or bodied by some goober spamming isn't my thing. i'll stick to getting lamed in aoe2 and domed in eft #irony

it's not a turnbased game there is no reason to spell bigass words

it's actually really cool. you can set up little waffle areas of words and get a pretty high score adding to it and use that to safely build your meter before moving on. monopolize resources or tech through tricky situations. these are things the original scrabble experience cannot do

you right i made a mistake calling it garbo it's just not a game i like

1 Like

Stick to your conviction

theyll probably add a cooloff delay between when you misspell words atleast so people cant just get lucky

1 Like

i like it but mmr feels like a grind. feel like ive played a lot and only ever gained mmr

it do be a grind. but I miss when I got 15th place and didn't lose 40 mmr for it. I don't think the number means much for now

if you check the leaderboard you'll see 15k mmr players so either there's no mmr brackets or it truly just go up

latin and norse not being in the game but faa and ee is lol.

Guys stop talking about scrabble people are going to think we are losers

I fear you may be right

1 Like

st is a fucking word

based scrabblevangelist

just died to #5 on the leaderboard. dude def looked like he was scripting