Ban Me Please

Also Ewiz besides all the meta conversation truth be told I only give a fuck about people who want to help me do development. I’m still waiting to hear from you, but it sounds like alightsoul is diligently following along on learning the basics. What matters to me is that we get plugins for the site that fulfill functionality that we Lost and that people miss. I even have random js u could help me write but I don’t see why I have to ban one of two people who have offered to help me program and learn to develop things for the rest of the posters here. And I especially don’t see why I’d wanna ban alightsoul when he just wants to help there

If you post a post that amounts to a cop out ill be disappointed. But it’s your life

Lmao sucked in by alightsoul’s fake, people pleaser bullshit. Wish I could pull up all the old posts exposing and documenting that stuff (Jones made some, I did, so did airhogs). He’s a fake, disgusting person and I want no part in sharing a space with him

You are driven by greed, sorry to point it out but this forum will never be anything more than nadota

Slithereen was right about you Ewiz

he had the right idea.

1 Like

From what I’ve heard from alightsoul he sounds more than capable of taking on plugin development so I’m not sure how I’m being tricked here when the reality is I’m outsourcing shit to make my life easier and I’m doing it for free lmao

It’s nice when a guy messages you asking to help untangle his ruby version managers and isn’t just asking how to get the rubies :slight_smile:

Gonna ride it to the fucken bank

divine just keep up making this site big. this can become a really cool board

Le me

1 Like

while i agree dan’s “ride it to the bank” phrasing may have been weird, why are some of you so opposed to instituting more features and letting the site grow? if we expand our circle and get some new posters our interactions may become “fake?” i’m not sure i get where you’re coming from here, Mr. Egyptian.

bulba sure is a good looking lad. i bet he had these women foaming at the mouth to get a taste of him.

For free? I thought our agreed-upon price was the spiky-haired head of one particularly ornery Virginia native

1 Like

I bet you he fucked every one of em

It’s very obvious - very crystal clear

dan did you see my site feedback post? it is important. brendan has also +1 it so you can understand i have support

He’s just terminally bored so he argues with everything

I guarantee once new features are built out he’ll be happy with them, as will everyone else