ban YNS

I just sent him her number

Wait did barny really hit a kid while on heroine? Jesus what happened to that lad

He thought he was in actual dota 2 game and was casting walrus punch on a creep. This is what Dota does to you folks.

How does Ian say this shit after masquerading around with the jdance bullshit? Truly bizarre.

Matt openly talked about being into underage coworkers if that’s what ur talking about I wasn’t making any revelations

I do feel like I went too far and I regret it

I was vry irritable

Early alcohol withdrawal maybe

somehow this isn’t a shocking comment from you at all.
Do you really think you should be offering people relationship building advice?

This is a very interesting take from someone who suffers an underdeveloped mind and personality without chronic drug use.

somehow this isn’t a shocking comment from you at all.
Do you really think you should be commenting on the state of someone’s underdeveloped mind?

like if you’re going to be intentionally obtuse I’m sure there’s a bar out there that’s more fitting for used up, raggedy old women like yourself instead of a discourse web forum

Jesus

1 Like

Lmao thank you for highlighting Ian’s whole point and your utter fuckery of a victim crying about being “trolled” by yns whom you’ve admittedly fucked with via phone before (oh but you apologized profusely already for that)

Holy SHIT the kind of person you become when you throw a temper tantrum because someone calls you out.

what do you think is older: your disgusting wrinkled skin or the posts you’re going to make snide comments about 5 hours later

don’t even bother Ethan

Yeah Ethan.

This is what you do when you get embarrassed.

please equate me calling YNS on his cell phone to YNS calling my father because it’s really illuminating as to how stupid you are

Like literally telling me to stop calling out nmagane because you feel “guilty” about what’s happening with Loki… the fuck outta here with this shit.