ban YNS

if nma lived in some first world - talk about gay dogs - type of place you could call his morals maladjusted and judge him

But weighing that he lives in egypt( and me in turkey) you can’t say that.

You can’t expect your country bombing our part of the world and completely drain milking the economy for 30 years straight and tell middle easterners - hey, you’re bad people over the internet.

Do you mean to say you and he are enacting revenge on this website for the actions of our idiot leaders and military in the last 50 years? Where have I heard that before? Oh- ISIS.

Well did I tip you over the edge? Did you collapse?

Lmao

1 Like

can u imagine being so dumb that you legitimately try to communicate with nmaGane

how the fuck am i supposed to store the upper 8 bits of my 32 bit symbolic bitvector in memory

Well if you can do it why can’t they?

It’s a simple pointer operation.

no, have another idea though.

Got a 3 hour train ride, guess I should read this thread

This is so fucking dumb. If you're pissed about being trolled here, just fucking log off. You calling his family is something he can't get away from by logging off

Yes. Exactly

Yes it is

Posting the guy’s LinkedIn and real identity and job history is fucked up and wrong. The fact that the guy went into your Teamspeak and got trolled so hard his neighbors called in a domestic abuse case isn’t his fault, but you’re right he still should’ve stopped when it became clear Loki was actually fucking nuts

He posted the info and stuff himself actually. We only said that he works at valve - which is something that was apparently public knowledge too according to sammyboy.

I hooked up with Rose while I was in NYC this weekend :smile:

1 Like

i did say it was pretty well known but i think reposting anybodys public info is just kinda fucked up and shit.

No it isn’t, you fucking mongoloid, especially when yns harasses Jones because yns gets pissed at nma

I just thought that he was still working there - which made him a hired valve Dota 2 promoter.

Nice