ban YNS

Don’t reply to ian. He’s someone who’s been on this forum for less than a tenth of anyone else, and is just trying to interject into everything for attention, trying to fit in.

why does he have a right to get away from things by logging off?

I’m just trolling him

what the fuck

1 Like

Brcause you have no right to bring this forum into his real life

so ur mad at jones because of something nmagane did?

I have every right to do what I want to jones because him and his team of griefer friends cause me emotional distress that translates to my life outside of this forum. If I want to harass jones and his family I can do it because there are no set rules that say I can’t. If his friends were harassing me in real life as they do here I would be able to do more to stop them but all I can do here is try and mess with jones and his family

how about nobody messes with anyones families

1 Like

You can fucking log off. Jones is barely active here and you’re calling his fucking family. You don’t get to bring forum shit into other people’s real life. Sorry if you lack the fortitude to keep online shit from affecting your real life, but that isn’t their fault. That’s your problem

Your just a dumb simpleton being molded by goyclub manipulative tactics. Just go cry in your corner about alightsoul again while defending nmagane (the worst and most offensive poster on this website) for doing the same shit.

1 Like

In fact every post you make towards me after this will be one more call to jones’s father or mother

Just want to weigh in here to say you guys are both idiots

And both right i guess

I’m not fucking defending nma. He brought Loki’s real life into the forum with his job history and shit. But you absolutely don’t get to call Jones’s parents to fuck with him because of that

Ok you’re right but I did it

What do you think should be done ewiz

Ewiz make a thread crying about nma posting LinkedIn’s like you did about alightsoul just adding you

I never added him I looked at his profile and it sent a notification that said “Nick Checkers looked at your profile on LinkedIn!” because the website is built by dumb retards with no sense of privacy

Nah, it’s the opposite. They did that to reduce ability of stalking people and figuring out their employment, schedules, etc

It didn’t happen to me, but it is fucked up and I said that already