ban YNS

Idk probably remove lounge access for each for a month, ban each for a week

If that were the case they wouldn’t have added a feature to turn it off

It’s there because job seekers benefit from seeing who’s looking at them

yeah you’re delusional and fitting things into a mold you want to believe it has nothing to do with that

It was a prank

Lol I mean we could just Ignore the greater concept here: that actions have consequences that don’t follow some code or law and it’s kinda up to the individual to self-govern “decency”

Like yns is being shitty trying to prove his point but hey we can pretend it’s because he actually thinks calling jones dad means anything. He’s also not wrong, jones could literally log off

That self-governing is following a code, dumbass.

We all know YNS called Jones's dad to prove a point. The point is "do what I want or I could fuck with you in real life." It does mean something: it is a threat. But what happens if Jones does log off? The call was, as yns said, because of shit nma does. If Jones gets off the forum, but nma stays (and let's be real, nma is never changing), that threat still exists in Jones's life because yns blames Jones for nma for whatever reason. Logging off doesn't change that

what would you think if yns called nma’s dad instead of jones’

“hello? Can I talk to you about your son who posts bad things on the internet?”

أنا لا أعرف ما تتحدث عن يا سيدي من فضلك لا تتصل

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you’re smarter than all this fucking idiot shit you just posted.

Like you take a bite out of half of it as if it’s real and then disregard what suits you to be hyperbole

1 Like

Honestly Idk how he’s doing this both-sideism having been presented all the evidence, but i’m not sure how much of the entire incident he actually read (as some1 who unfortunately read basically all of it)

not really what i expected from him

I was kind of looking forward to this because I knew he would have a different perspective - not having been there at the time - and would be vocal about it

And I feel it's unusual for you two to not be united in your virtue signaling nonsense but at the same time it's unusual for him not to be manipulated by nma so it's quite the little drama triangle we are constructing

Fucking stupid.

Shit you do has consequences - sometimes it’s not what’s “right”, but your actions sure as shit impact things, so, maybe, be a little more considerate when you fuck with others inconsiderately (killing me)

Yns is targeting jones for reasons That have already been stated, as well, I’m sure, as the fact that jones is defending nmagane over what went down with Loki.

Can you not act like all that I’ve said on this situation (vocally) is fucking virtue signalling?

It’s really dismissive and condescending as fuck. I’m just empathizing with someone who’s had a mental breakdown.

I don’t think it’s virtue signalling at all

I think you and I are generally in agreement on this current issue

1 Like

My bad i’ve just slept for 14 hours straight

No worries I’ve noticed that I am also increasingly crazy and indecipherable on here

1 Like

I think that my connections with people in the real world were tethering me to reality and you all are about to see some classic 2014 alightsoul (probably dox roragok or something)

I think that all of us (maybe even yns) are in agreement about what should happen to YNS

We just need an admin/moderator to actually be involved and do it

It being:

• 1 week ban
  • codification of some sort of anti-harassment rule