Benny: A Disgusting Individual (edited by epok)

I gave them my password when I left the site dumbfuck

We’re all friends here

Nma’s a manipulative weasel and saying that the two most likely cheaters in mafia (benny and nma) shouldn’t have the password to ewiz’s account in an ongoing game (both have been in the same game with him and benny is banned from the current one and posting from ewiz account) isn’t me breaking the rules it’s you fuckers ruining another game

You guys realize what ewiz is posting means nma and benny had access to his role PM every game he’s played since returning to the site

Ewiz legitimately needs to be banned along with the low-tier goytards (good ones can stay)

You’re lying and that’s not true.

For the record Benny isn’t banned he unsigned willingly. You’re the only one trying to be manipulative and failing drastically as you are known as the forum dancing clown at this point.

You’re a fucking idiot

Ban nma
Ban ewiz

You’re the only one breaking the rules.

Worm

Can we get a Goy Club Tier List?

S: Krob
A: Jones, Benny
B: nma
F: ■■■■■■■■■■■■​

switch nma and benny and I agree

That’s what’s important to you here? Not the fact that ewiz has been signing games with them after giving out his password for 3 months?

I already knew that they were cheating.

Ewiz openly defends them (doesn’t think they’re cheating and fights for them in the threads) and also enables them to cheat (playing without fixing his password) which is cheating itself

I 100% think that ewiz should be zeus’ed for breaking the rules and I also said that in the thread. Other than that (since Roragok wants an all-inclusive mafia community) I can’t do anything other than refusing to sign in obviously compromised games.

Roragok wants to include people but he doesn’t condone cheating

You can’t have rules without enforcement. We need to push for enforcement.