Benny: A Disgusting Individual (edited by epok)

I forgot they had my password. I gave it to them more than 3 months ago

13 of the active players believe theyā€™re cheating, while only 6 players donā€™t, that should be enough to take action. Iā€™m not sure what else we can do since thereā€™s little chance weā€™ll ever get hard proof of their cheating.

Itā€™s very obvious that Wintermute is just a troll begging for attention.

ā€œI forgotā€ isnā€™t a valid excuse to ruin games

They clearly did not forget, as benny was posting in the active game from it

And thatā€™s the first time heā€™s done that, and also the first time there have been posts made on this account that werenā€™t from me. Iā€™m betting they forgot

Youā€™re breaking mafia rules and ruining the forum again. The lowest form of attention-seeking Iā€™ve ever seen.

Also youā€™re a fucking idiot if you think you can say Iā€™ve ruined games

Thereā€™s a lot else we can do but it starts with not just shrugging and saying ā€œnobodyā€™s doing anything so guess we canā€™t do anything about itā€

See the minecraft server for an example. We successfully removed them and they quickly moved on to something else.

Youā€™re literally ruining a game right now

Itā€™s just hilarious how thereā€™s still people like Epok who are gullible enough to think that Wintermute isnā€™t just a parasite that tries to leech off any site ā€œdramaā€ (In quotes because he tries to make everything drama as heā€™s pathetic and boring).

This is especially funny because on the old site you ruined games due to your anger issues many, many times

Thatā€™s not what weā€™re talking about you mongoloid

All my posts are reasonable

Nmaā€™s just trying to poison the well because he knows if he doesnā€™t take action to discredit me he might end up banned

Ignore him, heā€™s just a Dog barking under the dinner table.

And what happened to the Minecraft server? It died? What happened to mafia on NADotA when goys were banned from the games? No games ran

No, I donā€™t care at all. In fact Iā€™m playing Dota right now.

Kill yourself rat idiot

Looks like I struck a nerve hahahaha! Cry me a river troll!

No, I didnā€™t do shit