Benny: A Disgusting Individual (edited by epok)

Because he’s trolling and pretending I really made this post

He says goy club had his password in every game he’s played since coming back

He posted private info from the lounge in public in this thread and used somebody’s lounge posts to belittle them

Both big lounge nonos

The fact that you claim to believe the first and the second claim in this post makes it pretty obvious you’re trolling

At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter; you are responsible for the posts on your account.

I could post some abhorrent shit and say oh goyclub has my password. And get away with it? I don’t think that’s how consequences work

Nobody has anybody’s passwords.

Except this is pretty verifiable

Doesn’t disprove anything I said

Someone goes on your account

Uses it to access private forum

Posts info from the private forum in public to shame another user

That account shouldn’t have private forum access

You don’t get to argue ignorance here esp. when you were the one giving out your pass in the first place

Not to mention your responses after it was posted weren’t oops. Let me apologize and take that down. They were You guys are morons. Your all morons.

Except I edited it, explained what happened, and called you and ersu morons for being bad at character reading

I think banning you would be too lenient of a punishment.

Not to mention you have yet to be punished for your 4 years of bad mafia play.

Shut up, retard

Fig A: the two halves of asoul's personality

Dan deleted the edit history of the thread lol

Failed moderator e p.o k strikes again

Shut up retard

When I think of Wintermute in real life I imagine an 18 year old boy whose only rolemodels in life are Nmagane and Big Benny - and he does everything in his power to seem like them but fails terribly and makes a joke out of himself as a result.

• Ban ewiz
  • Don’t ban him but take away his lounge temporarily
  • Do nothing

0 voters

When I think of nma i don’t have to imagine anything because i know him and his life and i know how sad it is

You’ve already lost this one, idiot. Give up

It’s quite funny how you think that you actually know this stuff - just goes to show how gullible and stupid you are!