Benny: A Disgusting Individual (edited by epok)

Lol why’d the OP get editted?

Thank you, thank you!

Bows

And I don’t bear grudges versus anyone on the forum.

Because I didn’t make the post and I like slowdive

People didn’t think it was funny so he removed it out of embarrassment and is now trying to pin it on benny (the only innocent person in this whole discussion)

Worm

@Roragok and @SOPHIE can you get your mod @ersu in line and have him stop editing my post? You can check the IPs and see it wasn’t me that made the original posts, he’s just editing it back because I called him out before

i just got here but im wondering why u felt compelled to edit the OP with that slowdive shit

I didn’t make the post

Can we ban ewiz?

See my post about removing him from the lounge

@SOPHIE check the IP that made the original post and the one that made 3 of the last 4 posts before EoD from my account in mafia.

Shut up retard

Wonder if ewiz is also going to say it was benny harassing ersu in the blog thread

No, that was me. I find ersu distasteful. I like slowdive, and I wouldn’t make fun of someone for being depressed

Then why did you make this thread?

Shut up, retard

is there anyone in the current game who has access to your account? i think i should just send the password reset myself lol that seems like the biggest issue

why remove him from the lounge asoul

I mean it’s pretty obvious that you got flamed and made up this benny thing as an excuse

I reset the password since I was able to change the email. I said that on snapchat