best namafia shitposter thread

I said comedy IQ hahaha can you not read? Well at least I can gauge what your intellectual IQ is hahaha…

:holeyfucc:

I got owned.

Thank you kiss

Jdance is a Forrest(trademarked) product. He didn’t come from the goyclyb. Take note how everything of value comes from yours truly

jdance is pretty litty.

1 Like

does anyone even read this shit

Jdance is a poor mans Nmagane

this might be the biggest yikes of all the yikes

Nerd

He does seem to copy a lot of Nmagane’s posts. Since being called out for this: he has been doing it ironically to pretend it was intentional but it wasn’t and isn’t. It’s no surprise that anyone Dan brings to the site is the same vein of no authentic personality.

1 Like

This is sad and pathetic

No you having such low self-esteem that you would bite someone else’s personality is sad and pathetic. It’s base. The lowest of base.

Your brain atoms, even when they are working away at full capacity which they are obviously not because of some sort of neuron disorder, are not nearly as connected and efficient as my brain atoms, yet you attempt to tell me that your brain atoms can fully encapsulate my entire brain atoms, and you think that your brain is a more Fuller version of my brain, which is sad, because it’s obvious the opposite is true, and it makes me so sad

You’re biting my posts now. Attempting to pretend you do it to provoke a reaction when in reality you do it as you lack personality and self-esteem hahaha!

Agree to disagree. I don’t think this is true and I think you are intentionally trying to anger me like when my mom used to take away shower priveledges when her favorite American idol contestant got eliminated.

This is also incorrect factually. I have never watched Family Guy

Ah crap - this is worse than the time Louis took away my shower privileges when Jessica Sanchez was removed from American Idol