best namafia shitposter thread

I had a dream last night that Forrest and me were clearing houses with shotguns, gunning niggas down. Be careful provoking me

1 Like

You’re still just angry that I voted you off the island, which is fine, I get that. But much like how hardcore gangsters go to prison and their brain becomes so twisted that they end up in the role of someones bitch, going from killing niggas and generally being hardcore, to getting fucked in the ass by Macho Max and saying “I guess this is who I am now!” Your brain has adapted to the situation, you’re not seeing things clearly - which makes me sad because I want the best for you - but you are clearly my bitch.

It took you three minutes to write that - a hundred words - signifying a 33 words per minute rate. Not a great look more of a humiliating one (I was counting the time you were typing the message for).

Oh yeh how long did it take me to round Thai msGD

I’m more physically capable than you.

I don’t see how that could be true when you appear to be on your last leg here.

You were decimated by me pointing out your comedic roots this conversation from nmagane; to me; to family guy before engaging in base - 2010 - random humor. The only people that would find that engaging are users of the Epok caliber: those with a significant lack of personality likewise.

The only conceivable way I can perceive being decimated by you is by changing the definition of the word. Dec, meaning you are 10 years old, and mate, which means you want to have sex with me. I decline.

That would of made sense had I made a typo and if mate had a correlation to homosexual intercourse but neither of those are true. A failed attempt at wordplay (trying to emulate a craft I have absolute and total control over). The likes of that wordplay match not even a pun as at least puns are grounded in logical sense. Another failure.

You're editing the wrong portion - the wrong portion being your entire post as I pointed out above. I'll give you some more time though chuckles and thinks to myself for a few moments.

I give up. I lost.

nil desperandum.

I tried so hard and I still fuckin lost.

1 Like

I had the same dream

Benny just owning people left and right

y’all niggas GAY

i think big benny is a funny guy :wink: