BIDEN 2020 CELEBRATION THREAD

NEVER AGAIN

Let's build the curriculum for our re-education camps. What will we be forcing numeta and refpsi to read and recite?

Thomas Piketty - Capital
Naomi Klein - This Changes Everything
Beauvoir - The Second Sex
Jonathan Haidt - The Righteous Mind

A fresh copy of NYT alongside cream cheese & bagels @ breakfast

We can setup a movie theater where the only film being shown is An Inconvenient Truth.

Maybe a smattering of Malcolm Gladwell crap.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AshAgony/status/1324157247845445634

it begins?

As long as NYT keeps publishing dogshit opinion pieces by alt-right shitheads, I'd say go with WaPo for the Trump v. Bezos hate

yeah i can get behind that

any problematic pieces in the times can always be censored by our political commissars

1 Like

Bari Weiss :face_vomiting:

i like gladwell outliers is a good book

the only holy books allowed will be the Quran & the Talmud

It most certainly is not. Gladwell is a dogshit hack

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1324175651515949056

LMAO

these look like they could be some good comic books for the camp

are there leftist animes/mangas?

that seems like the ideal medium for these people

1 Like

He's one of the guys who popularized a trite sentiment in five words for spiritual resonation then got pound puppies to sponsor him and, really, that's my favorite show, so he's got my vote.

They will recite the shahadah 5 times a week and the call to prayer will play every Friday

I just took this picture outside of my apartment 5 minutes ago. I can't believe this is happening

The classic

If they misbehave, they have to recite passages of White Fragility.

also will subject prisoners to a tapering protocol to wean them off monster engergy drinks

to be subsituted by yerba mate and mochaccinos (methadone)

And there will be NO plastic anything. Everything will be made of environmentally friendly paper-like materials. If any plastic is found, they will be forced to watch footage of plastic tortured animals in the ocean.