BIDEN 2020 CELEBRATION THREAD

We also need to start a list of banned words and/or their new alternate meanings. For example, family now just means friends. There is no more family as we knew it before our glorious victory.

Anytime they say "brother" "sister" "mother" "father" etc. they will be shocked with electricity until they say "comrade" instead.

yea make em suck through paper straws cuz they might fashion metal ones into shivs

we love our new statues. don't we comrades?

1 Like

Compost heaps. Compost heaps everywhere

The suburbs will be turned into compost heaps people, and they will be big, and they will be beautiful. I have people coming up to me all the time, they come up to me all the time and they say, Comrade, we need to turn the suburbs into huge compost heaps. And we're doing that. We're doing it. And we're doing it bigger and better than any other country, let me tell you.

I just want it to be noted that this thread was made when trump had an 82% probability of winning and I really should have bet on it

the only meat @refpsi is going to be eating is soy burgers and whatever @numeta puts in his mouth when he turns him out

biden with a republican senate i can now sleep peacefully.

just please dont die old man

bro if he dies then kamala is president what do you mean

exactly. not a good idea

He already said he wasn't running twice. Your president will be Kamala Harris after 2024

We will be working with the Canadian government to extradite plasma for his entry into the re-education camps

this shit is so fucking insane

1 Like
3 Likes

its less intense when ive been f5ing it every 5 seconds and watching the numbers go down by 3k every 20 minutes

i have predicted each election since 2014 and i can safely say that if Harris runs for president she will lose.

how in the fuck did we get into this mess?

what the fuck