Blue Collar Confusion

Just another stooge

The only reason to buy a G-Wagon is to signal something: but who's receiving... because it for sure ain't me... and it seems to be guys who weed-eat all day........

1 Like

Didn't get to watch the tweakers at the elementary school today... no new blue collar observations....

What's this called? My dad recently bought one of these. He's claiming he can fall asleep oon the backseats

Looks like a Getaway Van to me....

The Blue collar implications of having a roll cage in your 2005 fiat palio? I remember him having one of those installed in his little gay car when i was like 10

Thinking about calling up Husqvarna headquarters and seeing if they've got a big and tall weedeater line...

So isn't there a consumption piece that isnt generic or a product of a generic thought, and wouldn't that be actually unique

I guess whatever combo of stickers on the back of your van is gonna be generic either way at the end of the day.

Roll cage -> Titanium Towing Iron -> Black tinted windows -> Missing license plate -> Modified Turbo Engine

1 Like

Roll cage more like roll tide am I right cultured Gerbernite

I am just astounded that you can actually make money writing code because it is completely impossible to parse any of your posts....

2 Likes

Different things

There is a price ceiling for a Veblen good (bar yachts) that render them useless to individuals over a certain networth.

2 Likes

I don't really do a ton of hands on coding these days anyways. That's monkey stuff!

ah yes, fake expertise.

1 Like

Interesting Wikipedia page, thank you.

If people over a certain networth were to dismiss such stuff as a principle of lifestyle and image, Drake wouldn't have played Fortnite, and many such examples.

1 Like

Those things are (or were) fashionable though, just not to you

See that's the point... there's a class of people too dumb to realize that all this stuff just makes you look poor...

1 Like