Body Building Thread

Current oceanic current data shows that the oceanic currents are entering a natural period of slowing. Less atmospheric greenhouse gas will be deposited in the salinic deep water ocean layer which will cause significant surface temperature increase globally. If we are chosen by God then what for? By what means so we live our lives? Are we to fight the hand that birthed us, to survive?

The majority of the mass extinction events in history have been due to changes in ocean currents. Plate tectonics have generally been the source of such changes, but we must now deal with the human aspect. I think that human consciousnesses is a mistake. Not that it matters, though. Just as the dinosaurs came and went, so will we.

nah son i aint say god just divine, god implys pure good, i dont think the divine cares, work harder improve self, and be the best u can be you worrying too much about what Israeli scientist are telling you.

What would Jesus do?

Get swole.

The best I can be in what aspect, son? The imperative is reproduction, of course. I have failed myself and the imperative gravely in this aspect. However, I have garnered quite a respect in the Urban Exploration community. I have seen many a sewer and several large, underground cellars connected from unused utility tunnels untouched by man in decades. I have also been cave diving, been through tight passageways that open into ancient volcanic chutes, which are only marginally explorable, so huge and unimaginable. I have visited Maryland, seen a city located on a steep graft, the Pinnacle of human culture with bars and freckled brown and black streets. I’ve seen a windmill, still in use for active production of goods. I’ve had sex with a horse. I’ve seen many things, does this mean I have lived? Have I filled my biological imperative?

yea just do what u like. some dudes gave up breeding for what they felt was the greater good of peeps survival so i dont think biological imperative is the best way to define your life.

Thank you Master. You have removed shutters from my cognition to an entirely new wavelength of life–living.

But I still would like to one day fuck a Hot Ass Bitch. (HAB for short.) Sometimes, when walking past one, I will say “Hello there HAB!”, just to see if they are self-aware. Such concerning creatures, they never grasp the intricacies of the situation I create. What generally happens, according to the book on Body Language I had studied front to back, in and out, several times is that they “dismiss” me mentally. This is weird for me. My brain encompasses every thought they have ever or will ever have. Of course they aren’t capable of knowing this. It is just odd that they so quickly dismiss me, despite not knowing what I am.

when you think she likes you because her feet are pointed at you but its actually because jones is standing behind you

I enter a Manic episode whenever someone stands directly behind me relative to the position of another being in the same room. It’s for this reason that, ideally, you will only ever find me in the corner of trapezoidial shaped rooms.

If for any reason this is not the case, you should run away and call animal control.

Jones go back to your actual account

before I get in a manic episode and beat the shit out of you

I know not of whom you speak

Bitch you are who I say you are

Run them pockets lil nigga for I rock your shit

I dont like girls i like women

and yeah i have gotten girls from being a pro SWaG

but i never seal the deal cuz emotional connection > sex

Sex enhances and is enhanced by emotional connection, hello?

slayin fan girls is not rly my thing