Bounty for a file

the shitty thing about Pimsleur is that you are forced into this rigid order of lessons and because its SRS method you cant really skip things or you are missing it. So this makes you go through all these lessons that prepare you for contexts and language that you probably wont use. Inefficient.

Look for contexts where you will and can use the target language , then find the curriculum that teaches you the grammar and vocab you need for it. For example if you go to Chinese restaurants with Chinese speaking staff, find a resource that prepares you to speak Chinese in that context. Are you going to make Chinese speaking friends that share some hobby you have? Find a resource that helps you learn how to talk about that hobby. You get the idea. You do this until you have a "core" or whatever. After that it's mostly input and shadowing.

Pimsleur method is what most people consider common sense now in language learning. Learning things in context, sustained repitition, etc. The fact that they still market this shit as worth hundreds of dollars is just disgusting.

1 Like

im surprised libgen didnt have it but epoks link is good too

Don’t worry fags he already paid me out

Dont joke about that the 50s mine

Whats SRS and is that the shit Rosetta stone does

Srs is a minion gem in poe

50 Mexican pesos you earned it bitch

A fact a day keeps the poe away

The game looks like ass guys I only play good looking games

He only sent me $25 but I’ll take it. Get owned noobers

What will you do with the money

gonna eat some Astro burger

If you manage to keep $25 worth of food down I will give you $25

Hol up lemme get out my $200 cropped venmo screenshot

I’m getting like a burger and fries and then puking it up afterwards so I stay skinny

Can anyone get me a private tracker invite I promise I’ll seed

Shoot me your e-mail and I'll send one to iptorrents when I get home

No problem

Looks like the japogermanic fbi is about to post something

1 Like

Sustained Repitition System. So like in Pimsleur it introduces new things to you then makes you recall them in intervals.

This is a technique used in pretty much any method now. Pumsleur method is 40 years old lol. And their format is so dated. Since it is all pre recorded audio played in a sequence it cant know whether you need to increase or decrease the interval for a given thing you need to recall. It is just a complete scam that they sell pimsleur for anything over $20.