Bounty for a file

I’m talking about Spanish

How is Russian useful besides sounding cool. teaches u a lot about english or something?

because there’s a bunch of Russians in LA and New York that economically interact with each other exclusively sometimes in lucrative ways. By learning Russian you are able to access new economic opportunities as they operate in somewhat informal economies where knowing the right person is sometimes all it takes to get a good opportunity to make money. At least that is my theory

I don’t think it’s going to teach you much about English really, it’s kind of a shitty language that’s annoying because there’s like 8 different ways to change the words suffix that needs to be used correctly. Think Spanish and masculine/feminine words but way worse.

should i learn korean hokkien cantonese or finish french, spanish, and german

should i learn polish

lmao Okay yeah thats totally true. fucking russians

i feel like post-cultural-export korea would be cool to navigate in 4 years

no joke post-soviet russians are just former politburo or intelligentsia people absolutely No russian poors made it here

are you planning on emigrating back to the home country

or just securing a Female subject

im being facetious but still

neither. i just want to order sausage and not get a thumb on the scale

yo @SOPHIE

lol i think thats just observation bias, since all the russians who had the opportunity to leave prolly had other good opportunities offered to them. i do know for a fact that my russian side was v poor for a while and now theyre all kickin ass. i have no idea how they got into the US tho

yo @a2pas ty for referring colby lmao

i know a few people who got their bearings not from russia or belarus but from a pit stop in eretz yisrael

oh jeez thats probably it

Post-soviet israel had zillions of investment opportunity for sure

Not a comment on insular/nepotistic judaism.

1 Like

they were just ahead of the curve, that shits all the rage now