Bully me!

Thanks I’ll have to work out some kinks first (I don’t want repeats of last time but no festivals coming up so I should be ok).

No. That’s just dumb and gets you lynched, so you end up having no fun again

The game is cancelled because no one could read recreational in the title

lol regardless of if you put recreational in the title people will pick it apart. it has to do with the fact that the entire game + signups can take weeks to even a month+ so if you end up hosting a flawed setup the game can either go real fast as people throw to end or it could drag the fuck on and nobody has fun which is no bueno

anyways if you dont want to host i guess whoever else wants to host could

if you dont have enough VTs mass claim is just broken.

You’re wrong

im really not. Have learned from experience.

No, he’s not. Stop being an idiot cause we told you your setup was bad

You just missed out on the most fun game of mafia that would have ever happened

Well you could make the setup totally retarded and make it closed and it would probably run ok

I guarantee one of the major reasons nobody wants to play this is those roles aren’t fun

If your fun is making your players suffer people will pick up on it and won’t sign

Suffering is memorable

How are these roles not fun what the fuck

Maybe, or it could turn out like the closed game where everything triggered on odd/even nights so people Mass claimed cause they figured it'd clear them, and it did

How are these roles not funny

i like “the watcher” is that a new addition?

They’re not fun to play

It’s for Benny and kaptenrobert

Usually the roles that do stuff like mute player, talk in images, ban specific words end up being trolly and not fun

It’s not really a mechanic that people get to think about and make little puzzles out of - its just a spammy/ annoying thing