Carbon 14 Graveyard

I am honestly not sure what people are even trying to do half the time.

Lmao I think its partially because theyre smaller and partially because people seem to not play as well after multiple games in a row

Well, my problem is people are lynching people without providing any logical reasons to do so

This is like the big reason why j wanted more new mafia players

Its not like our little scene is dead or something but theres just not enough options. People have to sign again in order to get the next game going. If we had bigger numbers we wouldbt have to ask people to sign and then give them shit for signing a game they didnt feel as ready for. People could actually take mafia breaks and not kill the subforum in the process lmao

half of the reasons are MEMEs and I am not even sure what other have of the reasons is....who you dislike?

I just feel like if people play less often, they tend to put a lot more into it and have like less hazy reads if that makes sense. This might not be true in general of mafia where experience is key but I think here burnout is a little real lol

Then you have the people who arent burned out, the new players who make questionable decisoons

Dan, i dont think its the problem. on epicmafia you play 10-15 games a day with same group of players. only there i would say 40-70% of players actually attempt to play the game? here its like 20% people play, 20% people MEME and 60% dont even read the game and afk.

Cant knock em for being inexperienced and trying lmao. Maybe we need to do a little seminar or something to help get people on right cuz I feel like murs could've had more help

Yeah well I think people are also not forthright about the idea that they sign a game to play with some people that they want do play with and if it ends up beint the same faces plus ones you might dislike a bit it changes how you approach the game a ton. Everyone just knows everyone here

Also Lets not kid ourselves being town and playing with new players is pretty aggravating, its enough to make someone limit their input into the game because they dont want to invest enough to get upset for losing with bad players on their team lol

I got this impression from nyte in particular this game

Im just glad she signed at all tho this place wouldbt be so hot if the games stopped coming. Is it not a good priority to have games running consistently over making sure every game is really good

Kinda upset with yns and Kyle

Particularly

I asked yns to sign and didnt think he actually would. I guess we know now that I did not make the right call

Yeah I wont lie to you ian Kyle has been a facet of our community for years and he has always had an attitude problem and caused infighting, if you think this is bad you shoulda seen old kyle

lol

Ill be honest I think kyles just got a little pecker

Ill Let you know if I change my mind after I hear his voice or see a picture of him

I am super curious to know who is gwezs partner, didnt think Kyle would suddenly bus him like this if they were

dan as you were lynched before I knew what you flipped i told you mafia is gwez and yns lol