Carbon-14 NAmafia Monastery Day 2

how do you feel about SOOHIE’s posts earlier today?

Sounded defensive, but understandable.

this is another game where id be extremely impressed with my own play if scum (simulating my town toxicity and blatantly going for a cop hammer) but alas i was just tilting allovertheplace town again

1 Like

I believe you.
You seemed to be scum hunting like mafia almost never do.

good scum players can manage at least that

but even if i were a better scum player (im not that good) im pretty sure the interaction where i told bazinga he should be sussing ian more never comes from scum me in that spot (and im not sure scum ian makes a dichotomy with me and bazinga if im his partner)

sell me on kkat

because the only scumsided thought i even saw him have was loosely advocating for nolynch; ian shut that down immediately, and then kkat proceeded to suggest thunderdoming ian for disagreeing with him

he just seems completely unconcerned with what we do, and because there has never been any heat on him he hasn’t needed to either

seems like he’s just laughing to himself and sitting back while we endlessly suss each other

also SOPHIE’s badgering me for…. not talking about the setup? and things like that earlier today was weird

far less logical reasons to suss someone compared to yesterday

SOPHIE and kkat are my two scumreads, I think Roragok is pretty much guaranteed to be Seer and is just not posting much because he’s Roragok

well it's good that you're all correctly clearing me

puts pressure on me to correctly clear one of you correctly but sure ill take the responsibility

whoops redundancy

not to mention NOBODY talked about the setup but he singles me out?

i agree it's a strange reason to sus you but i feel like it just as often comes from town looking to confbias as scum reaching for ways to shade

I talk about the setup every game but dan knows that and ignores it now.
As for you, not sure if you're a scum who digs into the setup, or a town trying hard.

just flipped through ians iso again

idk i could see it being either insom or kkat; leaning insom

if roragok picks 2 names that arent me i might just sheep and let rora have the responsibility xd

1 Like

kkat iso had a lot of focus on ian and some lines that pinged me with very technical "could be x or could be y" generic hedges (kinda like the most recent post)

so yea maybe kkats the blindspot idk

funny that both kkat and insom both seemed somehow onto ian before he even posted

if im igonring all other context insom doing it for ogi stuff looks good, but looking that good sets me off that it was intentional scumchat "bus me" by ian

problem is that sorta works for both there as well

also your response here sort of lacks context, insom is taking issue with ■■■ taking issue with insom not setup speculating on d1

That seems like a really scummy post to me at first glance.

But if you were scum, you would push on the insom/dan lynch and would have no reason to post this.
Two mislynches and you would win.

I think iaafr is town.

Yeah that is my mistake. It makes insom look dumb or scum.

can you explain how that post is scummy to you on first glance?