Carbon-14 NAmafia Monastery Day 2

you’ve already acknowledged that lynching roragok is the play so I don’t understand you interrogating me like this

it feels very much to me like you’re trying to lay the groundwork for lynching me on day 3

No groundwork, just a hypothetical who it could be if it's not Roragok. It's in my best interest to do this so we win the game. You do make a good point that like, seer will probably die tonight so we'll go to d3 anyways so I can just sit on this till then

If Roragok played more like he did when he was scum in the past Id feel more confident about this. But besides his lack of interaction w Ian, I think there's been times when he's rolled town and was this intent on lynching me and sounded like this so idk.

Hey all. Not the seer here.
Seer should surely claim.
We could have two clears that way.

thats crazy i thought for sure youd be the seer

everyone here has claimed vt so either somebody's lying or it's rora

Lol interesting. So it'd have to be insom or my read on one of you two is off

Don't call me the liar.
I wouldn't fool around if I was the seer.

well if Roragok is the seer that changes todays plan entirely. I'd go insom to iaafr probably, given his push for a mislynch yesterday lol. kkat's play is exactly like his other town games so I don't think he's a concern

Well it all depends on who claims and who they clear.

they only clear themselves, seer sees green on everybody including the red because the scum are mafia, not werewolves

Dammit I just realized that as you replied.
My bad.
I thought the game was pretty much over.

I probably want to kill insom first if roras seer yeah

though I'm perfectly willing to kill Dan as per roras wishes and go to f3 because that'd be kinda funny

1 Like

@roragok please hardclaim your role when youre around

if roragok claims seer KKat is scum, if not it’s probably just Roragok.

this game is easy

you guys are way too eager to kill me when there are better options

Is that your final answer?

yeah most likely although SOPHIE’s super long drawn out sussing of me for benign shit kinda seems weird as hell

at least the stuff he was saying yesterday made sense

Assuming Rora claims seer, my lynch choices would be sophie and insom.
Not sure which order yet.
Either way, it's GG unless iaafr is outplaying us all.