Carbon-14 NAmafia Monastery Day 2

Day 2

Abbot osiris tired. @bazingaboy the Town Cop died last night. Shit i spent 27 grapples on that private eye and now i have to bury him before he can privately eye a brother.

Day ends at a majority of 3 or at midnight est 10/8

Alive Players

@Roragok
@SOPHIE
@insom
@KrazyKat
@iaafr

GLHF

1 Like

@mafiabot startday 7035

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

Roragok, SOPHIE, insom, KrazyKat, bazingaboy,

Alive Players - 5

Majority Vote - 3

656e9470-26b3-11ec-884d-494617ef5f29

God mafia gamer here

lets get the show rolling

well i feel confident in my dan lynch now

@mafiabot vote @SOPHIE

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
sophie 1 Roragok

Not Voting

SOPHIE, insom, KrazyKat, iaafr,

Alive Players - 5

Majority Vote - 3

1de210d0-26ba-11ec-884d-494617ef5f29

What ab extremely questionable opening

Any reason why bud

Nothing extremely more than I disliked your day 1. Feel pretty comfortable with how i read the rest of the players.

Kkat could be an outlier and this is how you play but mi pretty confident that town is me/iaar/insom

Yeah but it feels like you completely glossed over the fact that I sussed Ian before anyone and there's little reason for me to do that as scum unless I was an asshole (and I would never be to my bff Ian)

Pretty confident that you're town eh

I mean objectively is not everyone confident they are town?

Would your town list not include you? Like I don't even know what the point of this post is

I don't think that you "suss" someone early makes you clear. At least in my book. Your posts even in this thread irk me.

I don't see why kkat would bus Ian in that spot, inclined to consider him the most clear.

in flux on the other 3. rora surface worst, vaguely paranoid about the other two possibilities.

killing both rora and Dan loses to insom but I can just blame rora and Dan if that's the world but then again I still wanna win xd

seer should claim