Card Games General

I am going to give u a nice earnest post and in exchange I hope you will join our draft tournament tonight

All of the artifact threads we made

Artifact Release Party
11/29/18 NA DOTA Artifact Phantom Draft Tournament
Artifact Tournament Tonight
NaMafia Official Artifact Tournament (12/2 - 8:00PM)

Recommended reading: all of my posts

I’m playing it and having a good time. Jury’s still out on whether it will be fun/worth playing in the long run. They are doing a lot of shit that’s different and I like the idea of being different but not sure yet if it’s going to succeed.

For example, de-emphasizing constructed means some of the issues you had in other games with boring and samey ladders are going to be mitigated. Balance concerns are less because 1 broken card that would be played 3 times in every constructed deck might only pop up once every 5-10 games in draft.

I like the push toward more social/sitting around table playing physical card game feel. I have played nightly draft tournaments with these guys since the game went up. Lost all of those but my opponents were people whom literally just played the game all day wed-thurs-fri

The tournaments are fun

I have also spent no money whatsoever on this and believe that makes me a better person than you

0 packs opened - only being used for keeper draft

I’m at 5 tix and 16 packs or something after 2 drafts

Conclusion: yea it’s alright haven’t really formed an opinion yet. Come play tourn

I heard about thronebreaker (that it was actually good) but just haven’t had the interest to play. Sad that CDPR ruined their game - every time I look at this dumb fucking Axe art I think how superior gwent was with its vilgefortzes and shit