Carnie Post Game

Color is hard on mobile

Throwing me in was strange. I think the scum play is to always keep the same noms in, otherwise they're leaking info and people would go back and iso (or I would at least). So it'd have to be scsf+Osiris+1.

Throwing an afk in then looks too sketchy. So, it could become a throwdown between Osiris and scsf who was afk cause he forgot about the game, or a surprise mislynch on me. I think scum voting on scsf then would've been far better than voting on me, because that basically confirmed iaafr scum after the super scummy not voting on sdad despite "sussing" him and sheeping me wrt sdad

Yeah had they thrown in ersu/epok/hbotz I would have voted them without a second thought over Osiris

I probably would've gone on hbotz. Throwing in an afk on the second nom but not the first one would trip me out.

I mean part of the reason I didn't want to throw in the most afk players is it would softclear them for the day phase and also let you resolve them when their alignments were in question

Yeh that was added after the mods got tired of people getting banned during games.

protip, it works like how css identifies colors, which means you can use the words that go with teh color instead of the hex code if you know the words

Text | [\color=red]Text[/color]
Text | [\color=chocolate]Text[/color]
https://www.quackit.com/css/color/charts/css_color_names_chart.cfm
anything in the left columns of this sheet

1 Like

You would pick chocolate you racist

3 Likes

Iā€™m being an asshole I apologize (to more than one person)

2 Likes