Carnival of Horrors Day 2

The Carnival of Horrors

The sun rises atop the carnival grounds to the same sounds as always. The shouting of workers constructing final set pieces. The growls of animals being forced into compliance. The shuffle of feet as early risers get in line to secure the best seats in the house.

Most of the audience has had a chance to head home and decompress after seeing a random person get sliced in half by a chainsaw. Surprisingly, most people are willing to ignore such gruesome imagery when they’ve spent as much as they did for a week pass to the Carnival of Horrors.

The show begins with the ringleader stepping out. She announces that 3 new people were inspired the previous day and wanted to shoot their shot at becoming a carnie. And today, each of the three would perform the acts by which they wish to be famous.

@magicmagininja, @SCSF, and @Osiris emerge from the back of the tent. With a bow from them, the day begins!!

Role PMs

Vanilla Town

Vanilla Town PM

Welcome, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Mafia Goon

Mafia Goon PM

Welcome, You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner(s), [Player Name]
Abilities:

Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [Link].
Factional Nomination: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.

Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Alive Players

osiris
SCSF
hbotz
epok
fuck_asoul
Supa
ersu
iaafr
sdadasdas
magicmagininja

Day 2 will last until 2020-07-14T02:00:00Z.

1 Like

@mafiabot startday 5663

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

magicmagininja, osiris, SCSF, hbotz, epok, fuck_asoul, SuPA, ersu, iaafr, sdadasdas,

Alive Players - 10

Majority Vote - 6

5ed17ef0-c45a-11ea-9dd1-592834614ec4

@magicmagininja @SCSF and @Osiris are the only people that can be voted on today.

Edit: Fixed per LuckyArtist request.
supa -> scsf

You can post

Well. Well. Well. Well. Looks like it’s 3 towns.

Unless supa has a massive dick and is just bigdicking.

wait why does it say my name in the intro but then supas in the voting?

either way of those three i think it’s osiris

What are the chances mafia nominate one of their own to throw off the scent?

it does say that, interesting

obviously scum discussed putting either of them up there

I'm guessing an autocorrect error: LBJ hit the wrong button on one. I'll hit him up on snap

Assuming its supa and not scsf, why do you think supa instead osiris?

supa decided he wanted to bigdick it last second?

Because he's still on the wolfy tunnel. Supa replaced wolfy

It’s @scsf not supa my bad

The twist!

I'm feeling magic here tbh