Carnival of Horrors Day 2

If anyone wants to edit that post go ahead, otherwise refer to the OP that I spent time making

1 Like

Look good?

1 Like

Nah, I was off that after he switched out. It would be bigdicking because that would be quite a play. Nobody thinks he’s scum. I think osiris is town after his play yesterday. I think I’m town for obvious reasons (town pm in my inbox mostly). I think this is just a shitty situation. Vest la vie

Idk. I don’t think they did it here. I think it’s something th at a good scum player would do.

Oh wait scsf is the guy? That changes things

I feel like if scum were to select themselves they'd put scummier looking players like epok or hbotz in the pool (those players would probably not put themselves in the pool if scum though?), since theyre all pretty much neutral/townish players I'm inclined to believe it's 3 town

SCSF is pretty scummy though

But would SCSF put himself in the pool given his D1?

I'm thinking no, and SCSF was put there as the baitlynch and possible scum might be found in the other 2

This is some real wifom shit

Feel like you two basically posted the same thing but with different people, but magicmagininja was saying it when it was an error. Is that just people being town and trusting their scumreads?
I'll reread those three's posts from yesterday along with votes to see how it goes.
Probably will let the thread stew and develop more while I do some chores.

well from my perspective it's either magic or osiris.

Now I don't know if this is the case, but I suspect that they need to nominate at least 1 scum player in this ability, otherwise I'm not sure how it would be fair. Unless it's only a one day thing? but it seems like from the way it's written this is more than a one day ability.

Back to the three noms. Magic had a decent amount of suspicion day 1, including from myself. So it would seem odd to add him. They nominated me, who also had a decent amount of suspicion, so it would stand to reason they are trying to lynch bait, which makes logical sense.

However most people townread osiris, and some still are in this day 2 thread. Why would they nominate osiris?? Unless of course he is scum and he is there least-scummy player of the three.

I had thought osiris was a scum day one, for similar reasons to Hubotz.

Interestingly, guess who the three votes for ian (town) were yesterday??

This makes me uneasy. I’m also wondering about ewiz. He pushed on me yesterday and today with things that aren’t true. I’ll go dig them up in a bit.

alright

well I haven't thought too much about the wifom aspect but this phase is like, equivalent to night 1, and I think scum should've put 3 town here?

@scsf what did you find scummy about Osiris again

I didn't mention this last night but I think scsf might actually be cleared because he didn't understand the mech of the game, which he probably would as scum

though honestly he keeps playing it up and it sketches me out a bit, but still

level one logic says he's just town

@magicmagininja I saw you saw scsf derp about the nightkill, did you think that was clearing or scummy

I do think it has to be 2-3 scum, likely just 3, outside this group

currently thinking some combination of sdad ewiz hbotz epok

but no rush to talk about this stuff I guess

not gonna talk about my suspicions on magic Osiris scsf yet because I wanna see more from others before I do

if I end up thinking all likely town I'm just gonna vote for the one least aligned with my reads and/or least motivated to play probably

If you were scum and wanted to send in townreads, who would you consider the 3 most universally townread players?

Day one he kind of just skirted under the radar and posted mostly reads that aligned with other people to give them that kind of "the crowd agrees with me so i must be right". Basically was just sowing discussion that drew heat to other players.

Like the fact that there's no "easy" lynch on the table here makes me strongly believe it's 3 town