Carnival of Horrors Day 2

I feel like he was asking questions like a town player would.

This to me looks like genuine dialogue that a town player would have. It doesn't necessarily mean hes town, but it looks town aligned,

ya not sure I'm seeing the osiris thing yet but will do my own reread later

I'm kind of seeing his TMI point but it's really reachy, not really confident on hbotz

Anyone else annoyed that ersu has his profile hidden and can't be ISOed because of it?

im uncomfortable with the way ewiz is representing my posts.

but im interested in seeing where the hbotz discussion goes.

You were by far the last to get off wolfy. By nearly 5 hours. The train was dead, so you had to hop. But then, curiously, you still kept posting about it:

And then you brag about reading ian as scum and voting wolfy first?

Still going on wolfy.

Magic finally realizes no one is hopping back on the wolfy train despite his push, and goes with this:

Then follows with this:

He then makes this post. I don't get it at all, especially wrt sdad and hbotz. At this point, hbotz was sussed a lot because of the TMI stuff. All of his reasoning had been exposed as broken, so he wasn't saying anything of substance. Sdad wasn't posting substantively at all. I don't get the reasoning. He also leaves out osiris and epok, which is strange.

And then his last substantial post. It's absurd that he only made two posts after "rereading the thread." I doubt he even reread and just made some random arguments about "oh they're posting substance" because we'd all been posting actively (except sdad, who was neither super active by that point nor was he substantive). Probably why he forgot to talk about osiris and epok.

The rest of his posts were just filler/jokes about scsf not reading the set-up/getting the mechanics, with no push or analysis on scsf for it (either town or scum). Otherwise, a couple game related posts with no reasoning/nothing substantial.

Whoops, sorry, he made one more game related post. Not substantial in any way. I've subbed out as scum plenty of times. Tons of players have raged out or just thrown as scum.

And then back to the nk jokes, this one at hbotz. A little strange interaction.

Now this one is very interesting. He starts to set-up a push on scsf for the next day, saying his opening was bad then he disappears. All after SCSF starts pushing hbotz and ersu, with new reasoning that makes sense.

Back to obfuscating actual discussion with jokes:

And two game posts to finish it up with no analysis:

Magic's day 1 is really shitty. If there is scum in this pool, I would guess he's one of them. Osiris called him out and got put in the pool. Magic started setting up a push on SCSF towards EoD.

Also for SCSF I forgot about this one, which is much better as an analysis of why ersu might be scum. Everyone else had switched off the townreads they had of hbotz by this point and were null or scumleaning him because of the ian TMI argument and just broken reasoning everywhere:

Now, this post by Ersu is actually very fucking bad. He says with confidence that hbotz is town, but in the same breath says that hbotz and I could be a scum team? What's going on there?

I'm leaning towards hbotz+magic+ersu/sdad. I need to do more work on Osiris, but not right now.

That's predicated on scum being in the nominations. I read all of magic's posts assuming one or more scum in the nomination. If magic flips town, I believe it's probably all town in there (maybe Osiris? I need to reiso him). In that case, scum would be sdad+hbotz+iaafr/ersu. I need to iso iaafr too.

Actually, can someone else iso iaafr? I'm fucking awful at reading him and he always pockets me when he's scum.

I think iaafr is town

Also basically your reads is what i'm seeing too. sdad is playing off his usual game.

ersu looks scum to me, hbotz played like this as town before I think, so its a hard call.

Magic being mafia makes sense - I doubt they would think he would get lynched over osiris

Also wouldn't it be so jokes if mafia selected all 3 mafia to be on the shot list today, getting alibi for late game LOL I would have loved to do that.

this completely ignores that he was subbed out.....

w.e

No it doesn't. That quote is later in my iso: you posted it two hours after the "apologies to wolfy then"

i posted "wolfy is not scum" immediately after he got subbed out in response to him being subbed out. Idk how you can read that as anything other than a TR.

And I address the subbing out elsewhere. I've seen SCSF sub out as scum. I've done it. I think iaafr did once? Maybe. All in multi faction games, iirc

Actually not sure if SCSF has subbed out as scum. I know he made me sub out as scum one game

I call dibs on bear baiting. So I saved some posts I found interesting near the end of the day last night. My main interest started with hbotz as he was the easiest to read/follow and wasn't spamming the thread

This is from prior to him taking heat from ewiz followed by iaafr scsf ewiz

He thinks ian is town clearly defending a dumbtell and bashing ewiz (which ian initially claimed is because he simply dislikes the guy)

idk if i can quote multiple posts on mobile so ill continue with what i can but shortly thereafter he elaborates saying he thinks both ian and ewiz are town. This is prior to himself casting any lynch

Srry iaafr was first to come off voting himself onto hbotz who was at the time being vetted by ewiz