Carnival of Horrors Day 2

You misrepresented the shit out of it, you fuck. I collected everything you had said about ersu on day 1 and 2. I collected everything epok and ersu said on day 1 and 2. Then why are you trying to present just what I did on day 1 the same as what I presented for you three over both days?

Gonna go through the past day and see who has the least posts mentioning the other players and lynch based on that.

@mafiabot lynch osiris

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
osiris 1 SuPA
magicmagininja 1 osiris

Not Voting

magicmagininja, SCSF, hbotz, epok, fuck_asoul, ersu, iaafr, sdadasdas,

Alive Players - 10

Majority Vote - 6

27c4e230-c563-11ea-bf5c-991e8a49dd3c

@mafiabot unlynch

1 Like

Might lynch scsf based on these results idk

I actually pointed out the magic problems wrt scsf. I did a big thread on them up there. Why would you vote scsf based on that?

You keep bringing up irrelevant shit, no one in this game has have reads on ersu, epok I mainly pushed D1 TO GET HIM TO POST AT ALL, IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS DEAD SET ON MY FUCKING SCUMREAD. You want me to fucking chase two rabbits at once D1? Fucking moron

idk why you think lying, misrepresenting information, and either committing an obvious bus or trying to hide interactions with your partner will stop people from figuring out your scum. The search capabilities on this site are wonderful.

You're the one doing exactly that so go fuck yourself

Don't read scum posters ewiz.

Saw my name pinging in some wall of text.
Without reading all of it let me say, D1 meant to say ewiz and iaafr mafia.

Listen you absolute moron fuck, I pushed epok D1 in an attempt to get him to contribute to the fucking game, I'm not going to fucking push both the fucking afks at once. You're trying to misrepresent my push on epok as unfair treatment as the other afk was getting away scotch free, when in no world can someone lynch two fucking players at once.

1 Like

SCSF at the very least had reads on ersu day 1. I replied to those reads and questioned them. People have had reads on ersu day 2. Same with epok for day 2.

I asked you specifically why you neglected ersu. You conveniently didn't respond to that. I bring it up again later, and you said it was because he was afk. I bring up that epok and ersu had the same level of activity, and you were putting epok into potential scum teams.

It makes sense to try to bait out more posts from a person by lynching them. But when EoD is nearly there and it looks like it's going to be very close between 2 people, I don't think keeping your lynch on the afk does anything except for stop town from getting information about you based on your lynch.

My contention is that you fucking pushed him day 2 by listing him in your scum teams, yet never said anything about ersu and flat out ignored my question on why you were ignoring ersu. When did I ever say your push on epok day 1 was wrong? I said that leaving your lynch on him at EoD was scummy. I said you being confident enough to put him on a scum team day 2 but not say anything about ersu is scummy.

I also haven't played many games with Ersu which is why I chose epok, I know how his town/scum game looks like so getting him to post would be more valuable for me.

There's no single post that stands out as super scummy, it's just the entire playerprofile, I've seen it a million times by now. Shitposty semi-afk that makes absolutely no effort in trying to solve the game and is trying to be townread for nonchalance.

Oh look, you even posted at EoD. You had the opportunity to change your lynch and have it matter, but you didn't because, ostensibly, you didn't have enough confidence in voting ian? But let's look at what happened 9 minutes before:

Yeah, putting your lynch on someone with no ability to be lynched 9 minutes before end of day isn't fucking scummy at all.