Carnival of Horrors Day 2

Ersu has been afking the whole game and I've repeatedly poked him to try to get him to play and somehow I've been neglecting him? I've literally tried to get the motherfucker to play so many times, what is there to neglect of him?

Am I suppose to neglect his fucking zero posts?

You know what I fucking think ewiz? Ersu told you in scumchat to enable that private profile garbage to prevent getting ISO'ed

i didnt check d1 but you did call him out once today compared to fuck_asoul's many from the looks of it

its hard to tell whose bussing his teammate, but in my mind its gotta be one scum in you 2

yeah I called him out, but the fact that he's pairing us up for "neglecting" him when then there's literally nothing to neglect is so fucking ■■■■■■■■

I already explained to you how to deal with that. You literally just go to the search bar and type "@{USERNAME}", click the option that says "Search this topic" and sort by latest. It's really not hard. Your reasoning is very bad.

What? I quoted literally every time you mentioned ersu both days. Anyone can search "@sdadasdas ersu" and restrict it to this topic and see what I saw. The same with day 1.

Why did you never respond when I specifically asked why you left ersu out of your potential pairings?

you do ask ersu to give input on day 1 as well

and ewiz is semi-correct that you never directly reply to him but that seems pretty normal sdad behvior to me, scum hunting d1 and not directly taking your bait calling him suss because he's evaluating if youre town

Could it be because he's fucking afk so I didn't consider him in any pairings at that time?

Though he fits the bill 100% of a player who just lost all motivation since he rolled scum and now shitposts and no-efforts

It really do be like that sometimes? Back in the old days I member it was mostly vts

In regards to people losing motivation that is

That was the post he made when I finally asked him why he hadn't been talking about ersu at all (3 posts between the two threads are all sdad made).

Here are all of @SOPHIE's posts today from before sdad included him in his pairings:

There's like 3 substantial posts in there. Ersu, meanwhile, has a total of 6 posts from before that was made, with 2 that have any substance. The first one is only substantial, I believe, because he's pushing on magic.

@SOPHIE has 8 posts in day 1:

All of those were within the first 62 posts. So, absolutely nothing substantial day 1. He policy lynched 55 posts in before his target had posted (before most people had posted).

Here are ersu's 7 from day 1.

There's actually some substantial posts in there. Day 1, epok's lynch ended on his policy lynch target, scsf. Day 1, ersu's lynch ended on iaafr, and he was there at the point it became very clear who the possible lynches were.

Sdad mentioned epok 6 times day 1. More times than ersu total. And you mentioned him 5 times today before he posted anything beyond what the first block of quotes was here. Why so many posts on him and not ersu when they've had comparable levels of afk and you can glean around the same amount of information about them from their post contents?

How can you include epok in scum pairings at that point, but you can't talk about ersu at all? If ersu's level of afk gave you no ability to make any reads on someone, how did you end up with your lynch on epok at EoD yesterday?

1 Like

What about you? You mentioned epok 5 times and ersu 1 time. Going to stop responding to you since you're just posting bullshit

Because I found the few posts epok made to be scummy and the few posts that ersu made to be less scummy.

This is the last time I'm responding to some retar-ded shit about how I'm aligned with ersu

Complete liar.

Notice how I didn't mention either of them much day 1. I gave one post on ersu, actually responding to the last substantial post he made that day. Epok made no substantial posts day 1. The 5 results there are from a double post where I @'ed him about site rules, a double post actually about him, and a single post that quoted him. So I only gave him one post day 1. Now, let's move to day 2.

I have 13 posts for ersu. Four of them came from this conversation, so we can limit it down to 9. For epok, I had 8, with 2 from this conversation so that's 6.

Why is @sdadasdas lying? Or can he just not use the search bar?

I was talking about day 1 u dumb shit

He's trying to present my day 1 posts as the entire game, whereas he only had 3 posts on ersu all game until I started this. Why is he so confident on epok being scum, but can't even talk about ersu when they had comparable amounts of posts and a comparable amount of substance? Either he's bussing dan or he was trying to have no visible connection with ersu.

Have y'all stopped iso'ing or something? Cause it seems like people are just trying to get away with lies and do stuff that's countered by iso's.

I have more posts than you about than you about certain players there for you are mafia.

Iaafr is surprisingly inactive d1