Carnival of Horrors Day 2

I hit reply to the wrong post. It was supposed to be this:

yeah that makes sense, letting my teammate flip instead of voting for Ian

Reposting to fix a reply to the wrong post.

Because you switching your vote 9 minutes from EoD onto town would implicate you heavily when your partner hbotz flips red.

So tell me, why would I not, as hbotz's teammate, vote for Ian? I had sus'ed him earlier in the game while I had townread hbotz, it would look perfectly natural for me to do that

Keep in mind I had my vote on Ian so I wouldn't need to change it

You really think I'd move my vote from a certain town mislynch to coinflip my scum teammate after having posted about townreading him earlier?

Yeah that totally makes sense. Sdad's outed scum guys, lynch him tomorrow!

Or hbotz is town and just bad at reasoning and making any kind of sense. You're 100% scum though

And yeah why is that? Your only previous reasoning ("scummy" vote pattern before eod) just fell flat on it's ass

It's blatantly obvious you're just trying to make huge shit out of nothing to get me lynched, reminds me of myself vs slowdive when I was scum.

It's ok though it's your first game in a while, you'll get better

It's scummy even if they're both town because you did something that gives town literally zero information

nah I'll take the flip and I also get to keep my 100% scum lynch accuracy

Magic has no posts on sdad today. Here are the only two he made day 1:

Yet sdad wasn't posting substantively. He was saying nothing at that point. Only convinces me further that magic is the lynch today

@mafiabot lynch @magicmagininja

yeah you're right no contribution whatsoever, you're the only one capable of posting constructively

if you're town this is the most cancerous shit I've ever experienced

@mafiabot vote scsf

@mafiabot vc