magicmagininja 2 osiris, fuck_asoul
scsf 1 magicmagininja

Not Voting

SCSF, hbotz, epok, SuPA, ersu, iaafr, sdadasdas,

Alive Players - 10

Majority Vote - 6

2e226f90-c56c-11ea-bf5c-991e8a49dd3c

yeah ewiz is scummy for sure lol.

i am a super big brained mafia gamer who put myself up to die for no reason. Idk why hes assuming theres mafia in any of the players today.

Hope I die so that way scsf is confused about why he can vote for anyone tomorrow.

@iaafr @SuPA @SCSF @SOPHIE @hbotz @ersu there's 10 minutes until EoD. You haven't placed votes. What are you doing?

its 40 and i plan on it dw

I'm not. I'm saying if there is one, it is most likely you. Scum could've decided to go for a WIFOM play, or they could've decided to only put town up. I don't know what they did, but if there is scum in the nominations, I'm convinced you're scum

@mafiabot lynch magicmagininja

@SuPA @SCSF @SOPHIE @hbotz @ersu correction: 40 minutes until EoD and you haven't placed votes. Care to come in and discuss this shit or are you all just going to run in at the end and make this completely chaotic and harder to sort through tomorrow?

will fully explain my decision to essentially dodge this phase next phase

the tl;dr is i wanted to avoid tilting myself, which im convinced is as important for me to play well as anything

What?

not saying im not voting im saying i didnt interact thru most of the phase while lurking because i thought getting involved and starting to post shit would get myself likely overinvolved and tilted

I think @SuPA pointed out you were low-activity day 1. Looking back, you only had 22 posts. Any reason you're playing the first two days so under the radar?

?

I'm dumb: I had searched this thread, not the other one.

1 Like

@mafiabot lynch @Osiris

In my heart of hearts, I feel that none of the players are scum in that list. So why should I vote? The only reason I can see to vote someone is cause I don't like how their name is spelled. Looking at osiris on that one.

I actually meant D2, that was a typo

I mean just because that's what this setup is, not voting would be a bs tactic

Osiris doesn't even have the worst spelled name, that's magicmagininja by far