Carnival of Horrors Day 2

I thought it could be either. Likewise I think today’s could be either. It feels deliberate though, how can you screw up two things like that back to back? How can they be similar? But again, maybe he’s just actually dumb.

oh I just checked the first post. Check the "mafia goon" PM:

Factional Nomination : For every even-numbered day, you must provide a list of three players to be nominated for the elimination before the day starts.

so it's highly possible that these might be 3 town players. Although it could still have the catch that one must be scum, but it is only even days

idk I think almost any team sends in a group of something like this

I might've sent in supa instead but if hbotz is town he's sussing him (and if he's scum he's intending to push him)

On the other hand, it's possible they are trying to use this nomination to pseudo-townclear the three people in the nomination. Or just one at least.

yeah I thought so too, but I feel like the 3 selected players aren't the kind that would go for a bigdick play like that, maybe you if any.

Why?

Why?

gonna wait for others to check in before posting more thoughts tbh

I think @magicmagininja @scsf @Osiris

your guys time might be better spent trying to evaluate scumreads outside your group today than trying to find scum inside, or at least some of your day should be spent more on that imo. good chance it rly is just 3 town.

I definitely think osiris would be smart enough to do that play

I should've worded it differently, I'm not sure personally if he's scum, but I could see people placing him there as the scummy/obvious lynch based on his D1.

Nope. It's every other day. No restrictions on nominations.

There were four: @SuPA didn't have his vote counted by the bot.

I'm possibly leaning Osiris RN but not locked in at all yet

You think it's that smart? You think the WIFOM softclear is worth the 1/3 chance of getting lynched?

SCSF is kind of the odd one out though, I feel like he's way too easy of a lynch to be thrown in there with 2 other town, I think they'd rather choose me,supa or ewiz instead of him if they went with 3 towns

i mean if you load the pool with 2 scumbaits they probably think the chance of mislynch is really low

I distinctly remember games where he played scum and didn't read the mechanics until later on. Not sure if it was on purpose to dumbtell as town or not.

Why?

Yes, you were the last one off, and continued trying to push him until no one was with you anymore. How does that look good for you?

Then the question is, would SCSF have the balls to throw himself in there as the clear favorite to get lynched as scum? I'm thinking it's unlikely

can talk about it more later, but that's the pool I get if I still townread supa (not quite as confident anymore but don't want to flip yet) and I assume no more than 1 scum in this pool (more than 1 would be gamethrowing imo, 1 is already questionable)

it also aligns with my hbotz/epok suspicions, which is where I'm inclined to go first tomorrow

guess I forgot about ersu and he could be scum too