Carnival of Horrors Mafia Day 3

ive been pretty locked in on ewiz town because his view of what happened d1 is way closer to mine and sdad's has seemed unrealistic and warped at multiple points

i didnt read all of the stuff between ewiz/sdad but from what i did read, i tended to agree with ewiz

there is a frightening possibility of iaafr + ewiz being the scum team

i can guarantee you its not

XD

I think most were, but the way it was posted and when it was posted kind of seems like it could be a ploy to use as "towntelling" and have it be believable cause most people had the same thoughts

I can say with 100% certainty that isn't true

There's no way this is his "real" reads, it's clearly an attempt to satirize his flip-floppy style but doing so right before a flip just comes off as way too cocky, would like to believe that town iaafr would be more serious right before a flip.

this is a bad post

just treat it as NAI and evaluate me on my d1 play and my play today

i think i should be readable

but i actually legitmately tinfoiled magic

both for the reason hbotz said (that osiris seemed to be the auto and magic seemed the hardest so magic mightve been scum there) and because i thought the way he treated scsf's derp on the setup seemed possibly unrealistic. to me, scsf was like hard derp cleared, magic leaving it open felt scummy. but i guess that's what he just acutally thought

Why?

you basically immediately used the same logic ewiz did to try and incriminate iaafr right after I made a post suggesting a possible scum team that included him

You don't see anything wrong with being all playful and cocky 5 minutes before a flip?

anyway the other reason i had for voting magic was that he was scumreading ewiz and im kind of committed to not allowing ewiz sus rn

hopefully that wasnt a mistake but ive ruined my own games over-tinfoiling my strongest townreads before

Iaafr has been my top scumread since mid day 2

it was like the least suspenseful flip of all time tbh

like 95% vt 5% bonus lmao scumflip

Once again, I completely disagree with the reasoning. It doesn't seem like he's doing his flip-flop shit at all: it just seems like a way to later be able to say "well, I lynched town, but see! I thought he was town"

i considered suggesting a speed hammer on sdad today but idk im a bit too hesitant at this point for it, even though he's the most likely scum for me rn

i really cant clear hbotz on his own merit but i buy the "sdad tmi'd hbotz town" world and keep coming back to it

i don't see in what world a speed hammer on anyone is a good move for town

sdad's partners probably at least 1 of epok/ersu if not both

if not both, probably osiris? i liked osiris's posts fine yesterday though