Carnival of Horrors Mafia Day 3

in the world where i flip flop too much and cause chaos because day goes on too long

its a real risk with me

(assuming sdad actually scum)

You just read what he wrote and you somehow think that post is to be taken serious and to be used legitimize his lynch, which is obviously not the case. It's obviously a fucking playful cocky post right before a flip that makes fun of his usual style

really looking forward to this hbotz post

how is that reminiscent of my usual style at all

i dont recall being cocky at eod in recent history

it was literally just my thoughts on flipping magic

The cockyness isn't reminiscent of your usual style, which is why it's so alarming. By usual style I meant your flip-floppyness which your post satirized

I think it's more likely the epok is one of dad's partners and he went for a bus than ersu with sdad ignoring him. I think sdad just forgot about ersu and didn't realize that him bussing his afk teammate and not mentioning the other afk would expose himself

this is such a stupid point to be caught up on

feels like youre just looking for anything possible to shade me

which feels simliar to how youve been treating ewiz

i agree epok feels like the more likely sdad partner but see no reason they both cant be

do you agree with me that sdad's townread of hbotz feels more like TMI than partner defense

i propose we lynch SuPA here instead of going in those two. his d2 is not good and i dont want him alive in nominations.

if its between those two i pick ewiz. the way he scumreads people doesn't make sense to me. he keeps going on the "ur logic is incomprehensible" sort of thing which isnt even directly a scumtell.

also i dont particularly think iaafr is mafia. he is just bad.

1 Like

I'm wondering if Ewiz is actually autistic since he takes every post at face value and doesn't consider for a second what the the intention of the post actually was

ngl the measuredness in hbotz posts and amount of time he takes to post them keeps sketching me out but he played like this as town already

i agree that sdad townread on hbotz smells more like TMI than partner defense :joy:

ok i actually found supa a bit sketchy at points but i still think sdad is scummier?

can you make your case for why supa is scummy

Can you explain why I'm scummy?

I mean you gotta have some real good shit to be confident enough to want to instalynch me

first, on a macro game level i really dont like the way the lynch somehow managed to flip onto ian on d1. it makes me feel like somebody was bussing wolfy.

reading SuPA's d2 i got nothing of note that would make me think he is town. hes using "im too lazy to reread posts" as an excuse to not say anything of interest

because youve been shading me (town) all game on questionable reasons

that was your only scumread coming into yesterday

your strongest read in the game was apparently hbotz town and you didnt even stay voted on ian to save him, and you let him go into a rand??? this is like the #1 worst part of your game

and your whole perspective on how much ewiz vs you were sussed d1 seems delusional, though i guess thats not objectively a scumtell

mainly i still hate the hbotz townread and hate your eod1 vote

@electrowizard @sdadasdas @SCSF @Osiris @SOPHIE @ersu

i want all of your current takes on supa pls

also what am i even bad for