Carry Roragok

ROFL forgot about that

how are u in normal skill after 6500 games what the fuck

1 Like

ah, there’s a double sny dark seer in there.

Lmao

Who me. I’m bad

10 years of Dota and never wona ti feels bad man

1 Like

He watches all the wrong anime

Fact of the matter is that nmagane is both a better and a higher rated player than jones, and he does it all with a supreme kind of leisure. He plays mafia, heartstone, cooks his peanuts, chats in and out of game and manages to grief both his and the enemy team all at once. Even if you tell him to stop dying, he is unable to. You can warn him, suggest or direct him, all to no avail. DoTA is a matter of natural instinct to him and his purely organic, animated playstyle continues to baffle players of all ranks.

4 Likes

My thoughts precisely

I prefer Prismata and Gwent over hearthstone as they are more akin to chess than a card game.

I really enjoy DotA with nma

Invite me when you play I want to do ewiz - alightsoul - nma - jones stack again

unfriending nmagane if this ever happens

It’s already happened - it’s already happening. You’d better just unfriend him preemptively

I’m worried about @Nmagane. He hasn’t been post as much recently

I’ve been playing Dota and Minecraft a lot with my friends and haven’t really seen anything interesting on the forum recently. It’s all just “Jdance thread” “Ian thread” “Vohiyo thread” “Virgin thread” - this is what epok wanted the forum to become and it’s not really anything at all. Just a lot of posts of nothing

I find it funny that he accused you and Benny of killing the site and says nothing about jdance/his crew

He lost a relative in the recent bus bomb aimed at copts in northern egypt