Carry Roragok

My condolences go out to @Nmagane in this harrowing time

That didnt happen but I lost a relative in a standard car accident around the start of the year and I didn’t go to the funeral

Jdance and others keep their stuff in their own individual threads and those threads are pretty easy to ignore if you don’t want to read them

When they weren’t doing this in the past people did complain and jdance was removed from the lounge.

Maybe the others do, but jdance spews dumb shit everywhere except the blog still

But yes please tell me more about how goy club is wrongly persecuted

Not wrongly persecuted, unfairly maligned. Every time they were removed from the lounge, I agreed with it. I just think it’s ironic that everyone calls them forum ruiners when jdance and his ilk have been just as bad

1 Like

Which ilk is that

Vohiyo and icyw don’t even post

I’d wager 90% of their activity has been in mafia

Really just jdance and ian

Although, vohiyo is almost as bad. The mere existence of weeks on this forum makes me sick to my stomach

Show me 1 time where ian has made fun of slowdive and dan for being unemployed, depressed, and having small hands

Never said they did shit like that. Being mean to people isn’t the only way to ruin the forum

Yes it is.

Ignore Alightsoul - he has no understanding of the weight (not result or intent but fact of doing and performing) of actions and never will. He’s just stuck in this state of Mindless Ghoulishness forever.

Mindless Ghoulishness? What do you mean?

If you want to talk about the weight of actions maybe we should start looking back - a little Retrospective

You don't know what the definition of the word even means - you could start by reading psychology and sociology before trying to make funny posts like this.

Look here again:

They’re not killing the site. They’re easy to ignore and if you don’t like then you can fuck with thrm and get your entertainment there. They’re just a bit better behaved cuz they came from a site where you get banned for that shit. I wish they were funnier too but at least they’re not bad mafia players

I’ve referred worse mafia players anyways lol. I agree their posts could be a lot funnier but I’m just glad that there’s some decent new blood. Of course I wish every person who got referred here was as off the walls hilarious as goytards can be

I don’t think they’re killing the site. Nor do I think the goy club did. But their pervasiveness is at about the same level, and their ratio of good to bad posts is much lower. I’m pointing out hypocrisy

Super Monkey Ball