Carry Roragok

(2003)

Why are you arguing with someone who is blatantly trolling you?

I see what you mean but I’m not sure how I’d take action against their posts, most of the reason why goyclub received persecution is because they would go to silly lengths to harass other users or create problems for me and not because I found something out of line with their posting. Anyways I totally agree that a higher ratio of good posts is important – Feel free to flag jdance posts as spam if he’s spamming and encourage others to do so to get the autoflag

Just Pointing Out Hypocrisy. Just Asking Questions

The irony of your Whataboutism isn’t missed here, old friend.

Anyways this is Goragoks thread take this to the lounge or something Please lols

You’re an absolute fucking moron

1 Like

Thanks.

I never said you should take action. Just that there’s hypocrisy on this (and not just from you). Fuck, Forrest came in here last week or so and said that goy club ruins this forum by having every other post, when it’s his friends he dumped on us that do that shit

Lol

Have you considered that you just have very little understanding or are willfully oblivious ewiz

Have you ever considered putting a bullet through your brain?

Really like how nma chimes in to throw some hilarious tirade against alightsoul every time ewiz argues with him for longer than 3 posts

Really puts in perspective how the weak gang together against the strong - Alightsoul

2 Likes

What?

Just

Trolling

The forum

1 Like

Turk and I are jsut over here pointing out the Hypocrisy.

How many wongs for a loss?

1 Like

You pay me Wong’s for a loss.

5 Wong’s per loss

1 Like