Christmas Is Cancelled. Wintermute's Winter Wonderland Mafia Game

Christmas is cancelled.

And yet the world spins on, nobody noticing. Too much work to be done. The elves are toiling away in the North Pole. The Whom*s of Whom*ville are tucked snugly in their beds, dreaming of the festivities to come. And the various Grinches and Grouches of the world are bah-ing and humbug-ing and all none the wiser:

Christmas is cancelled.

Game will start when I ping the mafia bot.

1 Like

Notes on Mechanics:

BE WARNED THAT THIS IS A CLOSED SETUP AND YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MECHANICS

• there may be someone whose role is specifically hunting for your role and can kill you. Claiming is dangerous.
  • you do not know the alignment of the people in a chat with you. Being in a chat with them does not necessarily mean they have the same role or alignment.
  • chats are day chats and a lot of abilities are day abilities. Check your PMs. If you are given any abilities later, assume they are day abilities unless I specifically say they are night-only.

There is some private messaging in this game. If you have a role that can send Private Messages or you are given the ability to send a Private Message, I only ask that you include me as a recipient in the message as well. If you receive a message which does not have me on the recipient list, add me to it. This is not because I am trying to prevent anyone from cheating - I just like to be included in things.

Day 1 will end on Christmas Eve 2018-12-25T04:00:00Z

Player List

1. slowdive
  2. bazingaboy
  3. Artifact_Tournament_Tonight
  4. DEEPTHROAT
  5. Matticus
  6. Nyte
  7. Friend
  8. KrazyKat
  9. ian
  10. flopagis
  11. Roragok
  12. Agubar
  13. Klaze
  14. epok

All PMs are out. Please notify me via PM if you did not get a PM or if you have any questions.

@mafiabot startday 2392

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches

Not Voting

DEEPTHROAT
Roragok
ian
Nyte
Artifact_Tournament_Tonight
Friend
KrazyKat
Matticus
flopagis
Klaze
slowdive
Agubar
bazingaboy

e9240040-053f-11e9-9f2f-67b298af269a

1 Like

5660750c210000c9005ac2cf

Who's finna get their pick licked?

ho hoh o merry christmas

Shut the fuck up you fat fuck

Santa is eating himself out of depression

Merry Christmas everyone!

merry christmas @ian

how is the new life treating u

Suicides are always on the rise around now. Don’t be a statistic!

I’m doing a lot better thank you

1 Like

Went to a work Christmas party where everyone except me and one guy across from me got wasted–boss told everyone there that she loved them

Other boss fell on the floor while giving our key performance indicators

American corporate culture is something else

Getting drunk at Xmas parties. Good times.

Wish Christmas wasn’t canceled.

Haply halowen