Deepthroat: epok
Roragok: Roragok
ian: Roragok
Flopagis: null
epok: Deepthroat

2018-12-31T01:00:00Z

I’m good with that vc

Do self votes count?

Roragok, the Grinch, cast himself upon the mountain. As he fell, you hear the distant words: “GeT mE Ooooout…”

1 Like

N2 until 2018-12-31T15:30:00Z

This user is suspended until Dec 31, 2018 9:00 am.
Reason: go to bed

1 Like

Ian died in the night. He was Ebenezer Scrooge.
Epok died in the night. He was mauled by a raccoon.

DEEPTHROAT, the ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN, has eaten Flopagis, the Disgruntled Stocking-Stuffing Elf.

Game ends. ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN victory.

Will post in-depth discussion of

• who had what role
  • who got their win conditions
  • what was even happening in that game

when I get the chance. I figure people will probably be looking forward to a normal, straightforward mafia game these Christmas games.

Thank you guys for playing and I hope you had fun.

Every1 sux but me

Raccoon?

1 Like

The Grinch had an ability to steal a gift from your game and open it.

He was supposed to open it, find a raccoon (it wasnt actually stolen from your game it was just a joke), then use the raccoon to grief this game (it was very funny).

Unfortunately 1) He decided he wanted to keep the raccoon as a pet, and 2) Roragok is literally the worst griefer ever

1 Like

Quick summary of why the game was so inactive:

• I think having a lot of PMing roles made it seem like there was less going on than there actually was
  • Flop and Klaze were very, very afk. 2 of 3 scum. The 3rd was Friend and I think he played well (little low-activity as usual but smart plays) with the 1 exception that outing as elf guaranteed his demise due to AS (eats elves)
  • Ewiz played his role pretty smartly. He had the power to eat any elf claims on any night and I had some mechanics designed around the idea that he would eat 1 or 2 at the start of the game and then he would be able to take over their roles and there was a whole story from there.

Instead, he realized he could just hold his kill until everyone was openly claiming elf (or until Yukon was dead - Yukon would kill him if he tried to attack the guy) and basically won the game on that play. But yeah as a result it seemed pretty low-activity at the start

I also noticed people had a LOT of trouble figuring out what their role was if the PM didn’t just say: You’re a town guy play town.

For example Dan’s and Agubar’s roles were basically town cops and I was worried they would be too overpowered and unbalance town.

Instead the two of them played super goofy. Agubar died without claiming when he could have just said “This is my name and role and it’s clearly town-sided” and lived.

Also I expected the elf claims to break open the game (you can figure out that 90% of people are elves and the remaining ones need to be questioned on their roles) but instead you guys just supplied your elf claims but didn’t take it any further - free food for ewiz.

Not exactly. I just ate straight down the list in the second post. I'm sure if people had noticed, they could've caught me, because I was the one gap in players who died there

Entire list had claimed elf though. I guess you were just waiting for Yukon death

Yeah, that was my play. I had agubar scoped as Yukon from the beginning, since his Rudolph claim seemed fake, but then he was making it very obvious he knew there were Rudolph themed roles, when no one else did

Roragok’s Grinch role was a fairly goofy role that a lot of people would have taken to and had a lot of fun in (win condition: nobody has fun, christmas cancelled)

he had some convert-to-town mechanics but they were dependent on him Using His Abilities (did not want to do - loves raccoons) part of this is also I probably need to make things a little clearer in those situations

Regardless he was literally THE worst person to role this roll - he had not seen the Grinch (with Jim Carey) and was completely lost on how he was supposed to win

2 Likes

I think you pretty transparently outed in your first post honestly- but then again Agubar and Dan both have pseudo-cop mechanics and neither checked you

1 Like