circumcision thread

I misunderstood, then. Maybe, like all kinks, it lies in the mental and not the physical effect.

my guess is itā€™s ā€œcopeā€ and no one is gonna say ā€œ my sex life sucks nowā€ even if it does reduce sensitivity. But who knows. That paper I linked concludes ā€œFor many others, a definite pro or con recommendation, based on a risk-benefit ratio, cannot be made.ā€

So for us living outside HIV prone areas it almost certainly doesnā€™t matter either way

Again I have no idea why reduced sensitivity down there, or any sexual satisfaction for that matter, would Ruin any relationship on the male behalf. Considering so many of us are on pills that make it impossible to get completion within a 2 hour timeframe

I have heard some fucked up stories about rabbis and Muslim holy men totally messing up the procedure

The limiting reagent in doing it is probably the male party, the passive, female party is always the party that needs more effort to get off.

Surgeons mess it up, too.

In turkey for example Ive heard you are circumcised at 13 and many times w/o anesthesia. Fuck that

Those 3rd world pubescent circumcisions arenā€™t the ones at debate here

http://www.turkishculture.org/lifestyles/ceremonies/circumcision/tradition-of-circumcision-541.htm?type=1

Nightmare fuel right here

I know Iā€™m just knowledge dumping

Looks dope. My boy patch adams, @d_n, and @yns are there to support me

I think people just defend whatever they have so they donā€™t have to feel like they have weird genitals

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine but hopefully when you have kids you will think about whether you want to let a doctor hurt them for some archaic tradition

MKy dick is fucke dup

If you snip dicks for a living fuck you

Thats my take away right now

In yurop itā€™s only done when ppl have phismosos (sp?) which I can get behind

uncut. i also donā€™t have very much foreskin anyways.

me and a buddy were randomly talking about the time in a young boys life when he first retracts his foreskin and my cut friend had no idea that this was even a thing and it kind of blew his mind.

uncut

i definitely think it should be removed as as practice worldwide, itā€™s completely needless and people donā€™t get a say whether or not they want it done.

I think most of the cleanliness aspect of it is null in the current age if you teach your kid how to wash themselves properly. Uncut looks weird to me but thatā€™s prob cus Iā€™m cut. Do wish it wouldnā€™t take me forever to nut sometimes tho.