[CLOSED] Tryhard Anon mafia signups

Or we could all just share accounts like the good old days

I can whip up some good solutions for that in about 15 minutes

i guess, so long as it were automated banning and unbanning the accounts.

Just letting everyone know I added an NK to the potential role list.

yes

if you had translated it then you wouldve understood what i was saying(this is your fault for trying to understand my posts)

also it was a roleplaying game and i was the only one followinig the rules(this is your fault for not following the rules)

Tweaks have been made and with these changes I hope the setup ends up being fun.

will this be a roleplaying setup?

The tweaks are fairly minor so not especially compared to what was described above. I haven't played an anon game yet, though.

The mechanics try to incentivize not having your identity revealed, but we'll see what happens.

Edited In More Details. IMO Roleplayings almost spammy in mafia and i see scum trying to look town but we took the opportunity to add some flavor to the setup where it presented itself. Play as you please but the setups cooler if you really get it xd

how big is the player pool. just make sure there is enough brownies.

Yeah I believe I got 14 signs and a few subs. I sent out most confirm msgs yesterday.

If anyones interested in being a final minute sign or sub, let me knowVIA PM. oragoks got me worried

not sure if general rule but normally i try to make sure vts> mafia+pr total.

epok had mentioned earlier, but the role list above was meant to be the possible roles in the game but not all of them would be added to the game.

making up set-ups that are not exactly standard will provide opportunity to mechanically break it....

also last game was mega town sided but that's because maybe lawyer died night 1

dont worry we're thinking quite hard to make sure its not going to break easy

@mafiabot sign

potus game sounds hilarious

Can we please do an election 2020 game sometime

Yea I know just giving advice