[CLOSED] Tryhard Anon mafia signups

Welcome anon ash

setups done

I just need to finish the other half of the accounts and rand the roles. will do it after dindin. if you havent messaged me back since signing the game please message me back, i got a handful of people who havent confirmed

oops lol

@mafiabot sign

Thot it was me cuz my avvys still frog with cup

Guess we have to forgive the anon chads of the world

1 Like

@mafiabot sign

Hola Gringos

@mafiabot sign

feelin kinda poopy im gonna finish what i started n begin the game tomorrow. id send the logins now if if i didnt already start setting up the accounts. id rather everyone get access at the same time.

Also

Just a friendly reminder about playing anonymafia

• its not so bad on discourse
  • Use a different skin for your other account, if it had a set one already a banned user did it. Feel free to mess with that stuff.
  • I'll write some CSS to make it easier to assure yourself that youre on a mafia alt. I think it should be easy, just gotta set their primary groups to anon.

Start the fucking game already.

Suck my dick and then clean yourself up, we have Brunch tomorrow morning

Lol

35 years later

i made 2 anon mafia games and they were completely perfect games(setup was known)

My formats are art.

1 Like

the potus game was probably the most fun ive ever had playing mafia because that shit was jiust retarded as fuck

Is the new setup posted somewhere

i have the full uncensored setup bnut i wont be giving it to the likes of you.

this setup will be open

Almost done with accounts, roles are randed already, i will be sending passwords when im done and then sending your roles to your alts. i would like to do a confirm via pm round with the alts but seeing as how i already made everyone do it im just gonna hope that people log on and check their messages.

if you have any issues with your account whatsoever and cant get on, or you have other questions or concerns please PM me. I'd rather not have people accidentally out themselves or something else game-experience-ruining over some technicality. Use the original PM Thread you used to sign if youre still on your main.

To make sure I'm always able to reached, you can add me on discord w dan#2080 for this game if you need me. i dont really use discord but i atleast get notifications on my phone. Of course, you can PM me from the alt once youre on it and the game has started too.

I need 1 sub, please PM me to get added and youll have a sandwich on your avatar later. also having a random discourse bug rn that is slowing the account setup process.