Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 2

both nyte and krazy afked/low activity as maf before and I don’t particularly TR any of their shit pure filler in what they posted

you were so roll specific on gamut it was disgusting.

you are the only one qualifying for “bussing” gamut if anything.

you didnt even vote the guy.

you just look like you are upset for not getting townie points for pushing on gamut at this time.

I am sorry I am just not used to playing with pussy ass afking mafia I am so used to playing live games where you can get into the face of the person to get reads.

are you fuckers going to play?

I’m not upset, it’s just strange that you would not include me at all when summarizing who pressured Gamut yesterday. Do you really consider it scummy that I was role specific given his flip? Maybe if he was actually SK it’d make sense.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
faZ bazingaboy

Not Voting

epok
Nyte
kyle
ian
KrazyKat
slowdive
Klaze
bazingaboy
Agubar

8611d540-41c1-11e9-9de3-c7c76d22e054

I’m the one shot cop and can release my check for last night

I definitely look scummy after trying to lynch agubar instead of gamut, I just didn’t think he’d do that as scum :slight_smile:

tell us

you didnt pressure him dude stop saying you did. go reread your posts and honestly tell me that was pressure. you didnt pressure ANYONE. thats my literal read on you, you are SOFT this game. even how you are approaching me feels weak and I wouldnt even call it pressure you are like throwing soft balls at me and hope I miss or something.

I’m gonna wait for a second/third person to tell me to reveal who I checked cause unless I’m being lynched there’s no reason to (they will be killed at night if I reveal them too early just like jerry)

I think faz is pretty town so let me know if you want the check result fam

That person will be clear only when the god father is lynched, if there is a godfather in this set up.

And only if I’m confirmed to be the 1 shot cop

For the record I don’t think any other PRs should claim yet, I’m only doing it because I am the most likely to be mislynched by mafia

I havn’t had good forum mafia game in a while. maybe I need to adjust how I play vs live games.

FYI this is how faZ plays regardless of aligment. Fake aggression similar to how Nyte plays as scum. Calling me “soft” even though I was easily more aggressive than over half the playerpool to fuel his half-assed push on me.

Lead me daddy faz @mafiabot Lynch @bazingaboy

thanks for useless info that what I have done I do as either alignment.

other players can read your lines as they read them. I am calling out what I see.

I am sorry sdad you are a top tier player, you can’t compare yourself to 80% of newbs here.

i expect you to play like myself, kyle, dan. not like orion (shotsfired)

Update he’s cop