Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 2

@mafiabot vote klaze

@mafiabot lynch klaze

klaze pushed gamut tho

and there was literally no fake aggression. I despise people who sign up to play mafia and troll and do dumb shit.

clearly that shit is hard to read and violates core principles of this game and I instantly feel like I am wasting my time on trying to read that person initially.

1 shot cop, there can be another cop

Give us your result dumbass

just out your check bazing i dont think there is a benefit of you hiding it unless its a guilty then I would hang on to it

I checked krazykat since gamut said he was mafia. If he was dumb enough to out himself that early I thought he might be outing his teammate as well. Could still be godfather I guess

did you have other people you wanted to check?

Dan (epok) and Nyte were my other two since Nyte is almost always read as scum by people here, and dan because heā€™s weird

but what about based on the game play of this game? what made you think dan is mafia?

AT the time I read Faz as heavy town due to being pushed on pretty hard by people, but now that Klaze pointed out his defense of gamut itā€™s only slight town.

Youā€™re not supposed to check scum reads anyway. I check reads that could go either way. Why would you check someone youā€™re already pretty sure is scum? You check the hard to read players

to save a potential town from being mislynched if he is heavily FOSed?

you basically saying that you spend your ONLY check of the game on krazykat? just seems weird.

Well I was pretty certain I would be lynched today (still can be) and I wanted a check before I died.

why did you think you would be lynched? seems a weird thing to think as a town PR

Fake claiming isnā€™t hard in a semi closed setup, and jerry said I was scum last day. I also didnā€™t push gamut and went on agubar. Not hard to see me as scum at all

so explain this one to me.

you know Jerry thought you were mafia, yet you kept saying that jerry should lead the lynch day 1.

Also why did you voted Ian but didnt really make a good case to lynch him (from what I remember you didnt)

I agree with faZ on Ian. His transition onto Gamut seemed pretty natural. Kyle is also looking pretty clean.

This post is strange (very early in the game, also his second post), potential soft-bus(?), but faZ did look kind of weird at that point.

This is when Agubar was under hard pressure, it's starnge how he tries to steer pressure away from Agubar and onto me at that point. Agubar+Gamut isn't looking impossible either, though I doubt faZ would be the third in that case.

Lol. Yeah if its true I appreciate you stepping up but this sounds like an odd fake claim to me

Yall playing weird im just on god