Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 5

ty im Proud of myp lay

1 Like

I didn’t play well but you didn’t either

My kyle NK was extremely bad

I think I prolly would’ve been a better flip there. Ah well just glad that I could lynch faz and still secure the W

you are bad for this very reason. “u killed urself”

no you killed me idiot, you failed to fucking realize i am town, YOU ARE BAD.

You can’t play a game of mafia looking through the TUNNEL lens.

I could have pushed Abugar into oblivion for his scummie plays but I DIDN’T cause I know how to take a step back and reassess.

you ll remain a bad player until you learn to do that.

your children will inherent your weak forum mafia genetics

1 Like

@Agubar it seems like you get your bearings by the last few days in a game but youd be much better off spending day 1 trying to work with others a little more. it just goes against the wincon when your teammates are always having to deliberate if they should lynch you for not seeming like a team player.

Also im very sure you got the brains to find scum and grill them and it would b cool to see u do it and prove everyone wrong lmao

chaotic gamplay drives discussion and discussion weeds out scum

the more you get scum to speak the better as long as you don’t suffer from information overload

I agree

Everyone gives Agubar shit but he’s actually pretty good

im so bad actually hahaaha

I agree too, im just saying that if youre town its in your best interest to not have other town players suspect you, especially very early in the game because you will end up on so many scumlists from town players throighout the game from it. and I dont consider that playing well.

So you can keep it chaotic but there are better approaches. One example is that Klaze used to make a fake claim that they were a distinguished role in the game. He did it so early that it ultimately didnt really influence how good players read him, and it generated a ton of good town discussion.

Also one thing I will say is that scum doesnt really participate as much as other players. So its more important to point fingers at afkers than making sure the day has 800 posts in it by the end. But yeah scum will atleast comment on like the events of the day so its good to come up with shit and keep it moving for that.

I see your point, will take note

Just showing Faz that youre smarter than he thinks :) I agree with klaze youre one of the best new additions here and totes capable of making faZer of 2 look like an idiot

Could be true but it doesnt really matter, what does is that you have the potential to improve. You just have to look for areas of improvement, maybe solicit more feedback. I promise it’ll feel worth it to get good at a social deception game lol

I think town is deceptively good right now

Mainly due to people being afraid of the wrong people

Most of the old players (me, some others) suck and have massive egos

Meanwhile some newer ones quietly snipe scum pretty consistently and don’t get nked because their reputations haven’t caught up yet

1 Like