Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 5

My money is on the latter

day 1

before anyone could have known that sk was confirmed

I think I thought it was an sk setup at that point because someone mentioned SK…that’s all

That’s from December you fucking clown

1 Like

its just that if youre not sk how come you like readily accepted the scenario

i didnt really believe klaze then and i found it odd that he knew before there were 2 flips in a night which is the big obvious sign to me

oops lmao the search thing fucked up

was just tryin to pull up real fast lemme check

clown mods

okay maybe if youre REALLY town then help me figure out how nyte is SK because i was still pretty sure it was you and now i realize that i was fucking up my search when i checked before lmao

Are you with me or are you against me

It is sorta towny of you to actually be reviewing like that though

? im vt there is no friendship that supersedes that shit here on the final day

And nyte is definitely more retarded than you…explains klaze kill

see whenever you say that shit i get fuckin sirens in my head cuz thats blatant “hey help me win my sk game ty :)”

Gotta get back to work

yeah im just questioning myself now. first thing i did after finding out that i searched wrong is looked at nytes day 1, and shes just rambling about me lmao. i didnt find that weird because i wanted to ignore it at the time but seeing it again im thinking that she was going hard in the filler

https://namafia.com/search?q=SK%20topic%3A3021%20order%3Alatest

yeah i mustve missed it but nyte puts the picture together on day 3, while you were just suspected by Klaze and Krazy kat. i dont think shes the kind of person who would really give a shit or follow up that hard on the SK stuff. i originally thought she was like me, just worrying about the scum but the link paints a different picture.

i thought if anyone couldve been SK it was kkat after d3 but then he flipped day 4 and i figured that if it wasnt him maybe it was you instead and like maybe you wanted him gone cuz he was talking too much about you being SK

also gave nyte way too much leniency cuz of her work schedule, she really is too clean even for someone who is quite busy

@nyte are you with me or are you against me

Keep in mind that I am confirmed town in two unique ways

i think i follow

let me clarify that im with u

1 Like