Clown Nine Plus Plus - Day 5

Nytes definitely lookin thicc

1 Like

Nyte, I need you with me. I need all of us to be together for this one.

she’s not with us dude

She geekin…playin games w da goyz…

Ian epok townteam…?

Betrayal would be personally devastating

Bruh I was typing you cant just meme me like that

Fawk yeah babe

Anyways please show me why you are confirmed town and we can end the game. ID atleast prefer if you did it ASAP because our days are short and I cant play as much later

If youre town I wont betray you. Im the one who would feel devastated, seeing as how it would be the second time I voted wrong on the final day in recent memory.

I thought it was a VT goon setup – posted something referring to that on day one

Yesterday’s kill lost SK a Lynch – and I am no retard

Probably other reasons too

I just wanna win the game and get the town the W cuz of faz

Feel particularly bad about lynching him because it directly contradicts what I told him, that we have good players now. I wAs absent for a bit of day 2 but i read many of his posts and a good town player would have unlynched him instead of second guessing that he was doc cuz we have, I really just thought he was bigdicking me

1 Like

I honestly have no idea why I thought it was a VT goon setup

I did click the setup link and saw something and closed it

Faz was a hero

Shit dude I thought you wrre vigi after reading your shit today before you @ed nyte

Thats why I said im on your side and that nyte was thick, you could shoot her and know she’s guilty columbo style lmao

One more thing…

Also I had very good reads–confirms I was trying hard which goes against SK ethos

Lol. That just goes against standard SK playstyle. I say good sk playstyle that has been exemplified around here before (on nadota) by players like @faZ is much closer to “serial killer ethos”, they lead town and charm their way into winning on the final day. It was my bad for randomly assuming you were trying to play a killer SK game but yeah I dont consider that “SK ethos”